2018 Christmas Heroes

Yes. Joking but can’t resist to post it up. :joy:

Thorne, specials are revise, when his special are activated, he just throw candie at the enemies, like previous version, his damage is minimal.

I got line but can’t find any E&P Groups

1 Like

Rumors are the Devs are considering something that will make Alberich significantly less lonely at each meeting of the [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] but will still leave Alberich and [redacted] as desirable [redacted] heroes individually.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Difsgirl

Maybe a skill to instantly kill all resurrected heroes

2 Likes

Yes, there are new heroes approaching and yes, they are in the epic portal just like Halloween event, so you may obtain them using free epic coins.

I say this because i think it is not fair that only beta players knows about it.
Other players have the right to save up coins for that.

13 Likes

Yes, I got two of them from the Santa chest, last Christmas, after defeating all the reindeers…

1 Like

New heroes? Sure! You can expect a ton of them for Christmas, for Winter is coming, for Groundhog Day… after all, it’s the only new content this game receives. More and more characters and nothing else.

2 Likes

mrs north looks awesome from the leaked image

Hi Rigs I would like to know about new heroes too.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yes please add me in the line group
Appreciate

1 Like

Your line id couldn’t be found

I sent you a message via line - just want to clarify that I am not looking for beta info…

1 Like

Please try the phone number if it work.
I try to search your line but did not see

1 Like

Also remember that wathever you may get from Beta through Line/Youtube/wathever is subject to change.

It seems pretty useless, to me, to know that a “Chuck Norris” card is going to be released in December when it may end up being a “David Carradine” card (cool, but not exactly the same).

So, while gossip might be fun, I would not really care for information leaked from beta.

3 Likes

Do you know how to search for people by line id?

I searched for you by the id you gave me and the number, both came up empty.

Make sure u gave me your line id and not your display name

please do not post personal information on the forum.
can we have someone from the mod squad here please? @Rook @Kerridoc @JonahTheBard

4 Likes

Lol i was thinkin that buutttt i didnt know what to say

3 Likes

Hi @AngkorKhmer

Line ID is fine to post, but not phone numbers. Thanks :+1:

4 Likes