⚔ [2 Oct, 2022] - 180th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

Top 10%, and I got a warm cape, which I can always use, a few 3* aethers, 30 emblems (fighter I believe). Better than nothing. I did manage to complete the legendary tier of CF1 after that, so got an orb and a shield (I’m lowest on those), a hidden blade, and the other completion rewards. Now I have 37 warm capes (highest amount of my 3* ascension materials) and 14 orbs, 19 shields, and 20-something of hidden blades and trap tools. Guess I’m not that low after all.

Anyhow, good luck in the tournament next week, everybody. Looking forward to using my blues in defense. Hopefully I’ll end up better than the E/E/E/D/D I did this week, but who knows.

2 Likes

Top 1%!

Offense went 23-2
Defense went 5-5, but I was between a B, C, and D at different points of the week.

I was on a roll with 16 straight wins to start the week.
Then I lost to Vodnik - Gato - Dawn - Gato - C.Valen. Not exactly the toughest team, but certainly designed around Dawn.
My low point of the week was immediately following that up with a loss to an extremely weak team:
C.Gunnar - Aqeela - Jarif - Jarvur - Waqas
Jarif proced on his special twice and then Waqas came in and left me with one hero left to battle with. I’m less upset about the loss and more upset about losing to Jarif.

I still think Jarif is extremely weak, but I guess passive RNG is what finally did me in. I saw him 3 times at tank and a total of 11 times so I was 10-1 against him.
6 Dawn tanks, so 5-1 against Dawn tanks.
2 Gunnar tanks, 6 C.Gunnar tanks, and 2 Kvassir tanks also went down.

Gunnar was not a troublesome tank because I had Jouk.
Dawn wasn’t as bad as I thought because she doesn’t heal. So eventually you do get your tiles and kill her. If you keep your tiles on her, her allies don’t help her.

Many fights do have an aspect of “who’s Kvassir fires first”. But I don’t think Kvassir was the turning point in any battle.

I pretty much used Valen - Nordri - Jouk - Yao - Kvassir (all emblemed and LB) on every battle. This worked well, even against off color tanks due to skill sets.

Happy with the loot

1 Like

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

6 Likes

Well another very similar tournament like last 3 I’ve ended up in top 1%

Points/rank :

Defense : Poppy, Nordri, CB Gunnar, Joukahainen, CB Bjorn

Defense Results : 5-6 (B,A,B,C,C)

Offense Results : 20-5 (4-1, 3-2, 5-0, 4-1, 4-1)

Loot : Normal, not total garbage, but not sure if it was even average.

3 Likes