Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [2 Oct, 2022] - 180th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

7 Likes

First draft. I think this might actually work pretty well

3 Likes

First thought…

…but I’m wondering if using Treevil is a good idea - he has LB2, so he’s hard to kill, but he’s awfully slow, plus he takes up space on the flank, which put cTyrum in the corner :thinking:

3 Likes

I will go with this defense.

4 Likes

Im thinking maybe switch Bauchan and Kvasir, what do you all think? His Riposte with no healing could be good

2 Likes

Based on what has been posted, i don’t think i will be around long :laughing: Do I have better choices here?

Kvasir on the flank can be blocked too easily by an enemy Kvasir (who is actually invited by the pair of purples in the middle). I would swap Treevil and Kvasir to minimize that risk. Besides, Kvasir is the best tank for bloody battles IMO.

I would say no :wink:

4 Likes

I was thinking this, but do I want Gunnar in a bloody battle? Or do I go with Poppy? I miss Noril already. If anyone has better suggestions, I’m all ears

3 Likes

Going with this

5 Likes

Naw kvasir as tank eay better trust if you dont have good blue tank

This one should do it. Also got my offense ready for the counter. You already knoe gonna be a lot of dawn, nordi, gunnar, joth, and that blue 3 kingdom guy

1 Like

Wish i had dawn. For me though in this case i would put dawn as tank. Take out gunnar and put in mauve or poppy.just my two cents

Its no green, so people can bring yellow stack in. Many yellows that are fast. Plus ill just bring in peeps that resist staus ailments or just cleanse.

Gunnar non costume as tank for bloody battle no green works that for sure. Of course there are many options if you have them. But if your worried, i wouldnt i remembered having him as tank for bloody battle no greens. Easy A.

Not sure about this easy A. That’s why I emblemed again my Balthazar in case of these passive Gunnar tanks.

That’s my defence. I don’t have anything better.

Screenshot_20230522-023218 (1)

3 Likes

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 3-0 (so far)

I lost my very first match to a Treevil Tank, he JUST went off before I killed him, then a flank cUlmer went off, I managed to kill 3 of them but I died when cJahangir went off too

5 Likes

O: 5-0
D: 1:0 A

In the end, I stick to my first idea and I don’t change anything in defense. It started well (with the win), let’s see what happens next… :thinking:
I only have three LB2 3* heroes, one of which is not allowed in this tournament (Bear), so the first day the opponents weren’t very challenging yet…
So I could start the tournament with 5 easy wins and wait for more difficult fights :slight_smile:
My attacking team: Kvasir LB2, Kvasir LB1, Dawn LB1, Nordri LB1, Vodnik LB1. Only in the first fight (against the yellow tank) I used purple (cbTyrum LB1, Edd LB1, Aqeela LB1) instead of blue.

My opponents

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with x2 Kvasir - x2 Aqeela - C Tyrum/Pixie in all attack. The board is average to pretty good today. Win without much problem.

I start facing some LB2 Treevil in 2nd and 3rd attack. The face more LB2 Treevil in 4th attack :smile:.

And then face even more LB2 Treevil in 5th attack :rofl:.

I think there are many LB2 Treevil out there. They are dangerous even they are very slow because they are very tough. In my both 4th and 5th, 2 of enemy Treevil fire. Luckily, my double Aqeela save my team very well :slightly_smiling_face:.

D : 2-1

Defense still work well as usual.

7 Likes

4-1 start to the tournament. Seem to be doing that a lot recently :grin:

The new toy for this tournament is Planchet. He, Aqeela and Kvasir were in all attacks. The rest were filled depending on the tank. Weirdly no Blue tank today in a No Green tournament. Used Kinsaishi + Felton Vs Purple tanks, Maeve + Tyrum/cTyrum Vs Yellow tanks, and Nordri + Joukahainen Vs Red ones.

Board was good except for the one loss against this team.

Not threatening at all, but not enough Purple or Yellow tiles to charge anyone except Planchet. Only managed to kill the tank.

Defense is 1-0.

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Do you have a plan where Dawn is on the left instead of the right? Personally, I wanted Kvasir to shoot before Dawn (if both are ready at the same time) and shield her minions with his. So I risked two purples on the same side (I wanted Tyrum before Kvasir, and Treevil in the corner didn’t make sense, so that’s what I got).

1 Like