⚔ [18th Oct, 2020] - 78th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

@Guvnor puts a link in the first post of every RT thread. This tourny was last held march 8th so I go into the log of past tournaments and see what follows.

1 Like

Day 4 & 5 final

Attack

Tried different colors and stacks on thursday…lost even 2. Rebuy after first fight.
Friday brought BrienneC to the party…that helped…I knew she was also terrific synergy for the bees … and snipers but always considered her a bit slow…went flawless…last battle was a bit in my favour…3 heroes on each side left…disconnect
:rofl:

Defence

Stayed secure. Synergy beats color. Bringing double yellow…no problem Gil-Ra punishes purple stacks.

Loot

3 ETT waiting for next chance at Ninja portal.

Success overall

3 Likes

Update

Ended up setting option B here for defence:

Defence: A,A,A,A,A (4:1)
Attack: 21:4 (3/4 losses on the final day)

Ended up ranked 487th or so with a total score of 16345 (Top 1%)

Loot:
3x Silver coins (yay…)
1x Hidden Blade (yay…)
50x Wizard Emblems (yay…? least needed emblems lol)
10x Valhalla coins :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks! Now that I have the list of previous tournament history I should be good! Ty for looking out guys! Appreciate yas

Final rank and rewards:

Defense: 1 win, grades: C, A, A, A, A

Defense team (most probably :wink:): c Berden, Kvasir, c Renfeld, c Azar, Jarvur

1 Like

Final Results

Defense: 7W - 3L (A, A, B, B, A)

Offense: 20W - 4L

Used mostly 4-1 stack in the color that was strong vs the enemy tank plus Kvasir.

IMG_3548

Rewards:

I just missed out on top 1% by ~200 points which is kind of disappointing but it was an overall decent performance imo considering I still haven’t emblemed any 3* heroes. Props to @BubblesUK for the encouragement to try out a yurple defense; defense performed well although it didn’t get attacked that much.

2 Likes

Day 1:

Attack - 5:0
Def. - 7:3

Last tourney my team got attacked a total of 4 times over three days and this one 10 times in one day. SGG needs to fix this as defenses affect our overall scores. I know this has been an issue for some time.

1 Like

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

7 Likes