Final results

O : 22-3
D : 16-6 [C-A-A-A-A]
D. TEAM : Alucard - Hel - Obakan c2 - Moreau - El Naddaha

Good results close to the top 100 :smile:

LOOT

:smiley:

5 Likes

Wow 2 5* tourneys in a row ended in top 1%.

Points/rank :

Defense : C Elk, Sobek, Ludwig, C Marj, Arfanias

Defense Results : 4:4 (5x B)

Offense Results : 19:6 (4-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1)

Loot : woohoo! After all these years finally 1st 4* mat from tournament :smiley: and another reset token. I’m still waiting for my 1st special book from tourney loot.

4 Likes

Managed to make top 1% in the end.
Score 18732, rank 4752

Went 18-6 on offense and defense was ABCCC I think. Surprised it even managed A and B on the first two days since I put out something really dumb: Athos-Tethys-Khepri-D’Artagnan-Kai. I just wanted to have some fun with musketeers, and would’ve tanked Aramis had I leveled him up in time.

Loot is wholly unremarkable as usual:
loot42

See ya all next week!

3 Likes

Final results
Attack : 13-8 (44410)
Defense : 8-10 (BDDDC)
Score : 14,059
Ranking : 80,279 (Top 10%)

Tournament started well through the first 3 days, and then came a streak of bad boards on Day 4 when it mattered most against the 5200+ teams😅
Defense was bad mostly but 2 wins on the last day pushed it back above C and kept me in top 10%. Didn’t matter much in terms of loot.

See you all next week. One of only 2 4* Rush tournaments in the rotation.

3 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

Good luck copying some of these defenses :rofl:

8 Likes

Forget to post the result :sweat_smile:.

O : 20-5

4th lost in early of day 3. So, I decide to buy back. Then I get many win until I lose in 4th attack of day 5 due to bad board :sweat_smile:.

I think after when you buy back once, you will get much easier opponent. I happen to me every time when I buy back in 5* tournament.

D : ABCCC

My Mielikki tank defense drop to C grade in day 3 and stay there. Well, not bad for 4* tank in 5* tournament. In fact, I think she do better job than my Dr. Moreau 85+20 tank in the previous 5* no yellow tournament :rofl:.

Result : I manage to get top 1% loot :smiley:.

No gold token and only 2 3* aether but 5* aether and paladin emblem is great. Good loot by overall for me :slightly_smiling_face:.

Total 13 Guardian Panther costume in top 10 defense :rofl:.

5 Likes