or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format:

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

3 Likes

I expect to see a lot of Ludwig tanks, maybe some M&Ms too.

Khufu-Ludwig-Sobek is probably gonna show up in yhe top 10 this tourney quite a few times I predict.

Just in time as my Ludwig is finished today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still Ludwig-less because I picked Faline in the last SE (and then pulled her during the challenge of festivals anyway) :rofl:

MM for sure. Flanked by Ludwig and C Panther.

Well if I met such a center I’d counter with something along the lines of

cKiril-Frida-cSkadi-Alucard-Garnet

or replace Frida with Krampus and Garnet with Onyx depending on the wings. If cSkadi fires Ludwig could only dream of firing with that -21% mana debuff.

Oh I forgot about Guan Yu, and he’s the strong color too. And as always, Bera is a hard counter to any minion summoner.

First draft

Thinking of going with this. Maybe I should replace Hulda with something, not sure yet.

I wouldn’t tank cPanther, maybe flank but not tank. Reason being I could just bring pure debuffers and not worry about the buff block eg cKiril-Frida-Adalinda/Tethys/Tinsel would make short work of your center trio.

Uhhh you have Ludwig and Khufu, how do you not tank Ludwig and flank Khufu is beyond me. :sweat_smile:

In fact for your center trio, I’d run Khufu-Ludwig-Bastet. That’ll be a really tough nut to crack.

1 Like

First thought…

…but I don’t expect good results in defense :confused:

Was thinking this:

I really want to use m&m as tank, shes just too good :smiley:

Well…

Greens are allowed so she could be killed with green tiles if nothing else. Evelyn also happens to be a perfectly good counter, as is Guan Yu, and both are the strong color.

Otherwise Alucard is a very strong counter, and her minions could actually be used against her by cSkadi, who will give the whole team un-cleansable negative stacks.

Obviously the usual “need the counters, need the tiles” caveats apply, but M&M is still more forgiving than Ludwig for this particular format IMO.

can’t decide btw

• C. Alasie+18 - Hel +19LB - C2 Obakan+20LB - Lady of The Lake+20LB - Penguin +20Lb
    or
  • C. Marjana+20 - Hel +19LB - C2 Obakan+20LB - Lady of The Lake+20LB - Penguin +20Lb

Will for sure face multiple c. panther and sobeks and khufus so it does not really matter. I hate 5* tournaments. At least no Jove and Ane allowed.

Errrr Nah i dont :rofl::wink:

Kinda thinking this:

Could also sub in Khufu for Alfrike.

I am going with

Vanda / Lady of the Lake / Louhi / Ludwig / Khepri

I think a bit risky because they are all average or slow (except Vanda, obviously), but who knows, maybe the gods will like me this week, it’s all chance anyway.

Going to give this one a try

Sorry was replying to Zule and accidentally tagged you instead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Usually for Buff Boosters, I would just use my regular risky no heal 4P1G raid team of Onyx - Khonshu - Hannah - cVictor - Cristobal. But this time I decided to play a bit safer and try stacking 4-1 vs the tank.

First match was against a Nemo tank and my 4 Blues team made quick work of it. Next was a Dark Lord tank and switched back to my regular raid team for the win.

3rd was against this team

The percentages said a Red Stack would be the most effective. The red tiles didn’t arrive until both gargoyles had fired. Managed to only kill Arco and Sobek.

After that said screw logic, and just used my 4 Purple heroes with no healers and won the next 2 :sweat_smile:

Defense has started well this week again at 2-0 so still ahead of last week’s first day points.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like