⚔ [14 Nov 2021] - 134th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

Congrats on being number 1! :trophy:

Wish it was better loot :grin:

3 Likes

100 druid emblem is great. My Noor like it. She don’t have any emblem on her :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Overall, this is interesting. when compare the result to my result in “132th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red”

I think the top 1% cut off “No Fire/ Red” is higher than “All Elements”. I have no idea why. I have no idea why. "All Elements” tournament is easier on attack anyway. So, I create the discussion here.

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah, loot could be better, those 5* aethers evade me… But at least I have something to brag about. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

A dark 5 and holy 4 star aether with a top 5% finish. Crazy, finish in the top 1% pretty often and never win 5 aethers

4 Likes

Finished 22-2 in attack. Lost two close battles in last day. Def is DDEED, so am pretty happy that I can finish in top 5%.

Loots are terrible though - 3* dark aether x 3, trap tool and 50 fighter emblems.

2 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

@Nightmare2048 Your defense has been immortalized in the forum :smiley:
Screenshot_20211120_164417_com.smallgiantgames.empires

6 Likes

Thanks a lot :blush: . As a reward remaining purple LBs from today’s Quest will go to Ametrine, the member of the defense team (LBed Onyx today so I might as well go full ninja). Though that defense could be assembled better (reverse Ametrine and Aodhan, so the dispels come first and eventual buffs from C-Mel to Aodhan would make him more lethal :fire: :fire:) but it got job done.

2 Likes

thank you for this! helpful!

So funny how the past 2 raid tourneys, I finished Top 10% and Top 5%. I was able to score a 5* Dark Aether and some 4* aethers, both times.
Finished Top1% in this tourney, and got 2 3* aethers and nothing else. Oh well…