⚔ [13th Sept, 2020] - 73rd Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Holy/ Yellow

Have you come across Prisca tank flanked by c Belith and c Gunnar? People were claiming that was a solid defense- for me still feels average and none of leaders use Prisca.

It was my 2nd attack this week, so not the strongest defence I’ve seen. Anyway, I think your has a better sinergy, although less emblems if I remember correctly. But this team was an issue because of Prisca. It was hard to get through her.:joy::man_shrugging:t2:
Here’s the team:

1 Like

I decided against using any Purple. Only emblemed Purple are Single hitters. It’s working out well, A over >30 times defended. 22-3 on attack, which was good enough for top 1%. Lost to 3 heavy Blue teams, since my core emblemed heroes are mostly Red.

4 Likes

Seriously amazing accomplishment! defensive going unbeaten this far thru the RT is indeed impressive! Great job!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY @Danger4z!
Hope you’ll continue to post

2 Likes

Offensively, not a good tourney for me with either my main or my alt. Both out on Wednesday. But nothing new there. Defensively, both did excellent. My main was just over 70% with about 60 attacks. My alt went 7/0. None of my heroes having more than 7 emblems for my alt.

2 Likes

Thanks but- it’s just a trick is all- by taking opportunity of the games matchup flaws and by triggering bad boards for opponents- I go into detail on my other post. This is repeatable so far. Trick is- lose all 4 offense immediately at start then your defense becomes A grade.

1 Like

Day 5
4-1 on offense yet again!!! (16-4 overall). Seriously this 4-1 thing is starting to become a theme:

• 4-1 day 1
  • 5-0 day 2
  • 4-1 day 3
  • 4-1 day 4
  • 4-1 day 5

No more attacks on defense so stayed at 17-4 for a solid A.

On days 4 and 5, except for one match, I used 4-1 all the way through (so that’s a 4-1 setup for 4-1 matches), and on both days I went 4-1 attacking. See what I mean by 4-1 theme now? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Day 4 & 5

Went flawless on day 4… now bringing also some reds to the party. Won 2 on last day…then lost…so won’t do a rebuy for 2 remaining attacks as top 1% is secure.

Defense exactly the same result as last time…

4:2

3 Likes

Day 5 - Another so-so day. I went 3-2 attacking and 0-0 defending. Overall, I’m 16-9 attacking and 2-1 defending (A-rated defense). Looks like I’ll finish Too 5% as I thought. My attacks sucked this week. I could have done better. Time to get ready for next week’s tournament which should be a 5* Bloody tournament with no Ice. Good luck all!

4 Likes

Final:

Offense, had a terrible day 05, losing 3 matches. Finished at 18-7.

Defense, A score held up with 7-3.

Managed to stay in Top 1% despite the bad last day and actually had semi good loot.

9 Likes

Top 1%

Was hoping for more emblems, but one EHT and two ETTs, and each ETT gave a 4* troop so really can’t complain.

Cleric emblems bumped Mist to +17, now just need to wait for Sunday and she’ll be finally be +18 at long last.

7 Likes

Day 4 ended for me with 1-1, at 13-4, which was just not good enough for top10, so ended at ny usual top25. Maybe I’ll do better next tournament.

Defense ended up at 5-7

4 Likes

This is my first 3* tourney since I reset my 3*s (all except nordri haha). No regrets! Actually gives me way more options on defense and offense wasn’t that much worse because I usually used a lot of unemblemed on offense anyway.

Overall went 20-4 offense (got out on 2nd to last battle lolll)

Defense was an impressive 8-1 (defense was an A all week really helped!) My defense was nordri+20, c-hawk, gil ra, c-carver, chicken junior

Loot not bad, overall happy with this tourney. Good gaming everyone!

6 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Grevle - Renfeld - Gill-Ra - Chochin - Oberon

ATK: 18-7
DEF: 3-5 (Grade D)

Battle

Well,… face with so hard emblemed, it come result with 7 losses.
Defense setup is not that great.

Reward

IMAGE 2020-09-19 20:12:51

5 Likes

I figured this loot is bad enough to be post worthy.

4 wins/0 losses on Defense, and 22 wins/3 losses on Offense.

I ran this:

6 Likes

I only attacked 14 times 12-2

Defence 9-1

6 Likes

Not my best performance this time and i have only the offense to blame. Too many slow starts. Went 8 and 4. Usually do real well in 3* rushes. Oh well. Defense A,B,A,A and A so there’s that, lol.

2 Likes

3* tourneys are always tough when you have all 2* troops level 1 and no 3* with emblems, but I did quite well on this one. 20-5 attack (4-1,5-0,3-2,3-2,5-0) Defense 5-1. (B/A/A/A/A). As level 76 I mostly face players who are level 50 and lower, but of course it doesn’t really mean anything (both on defense and on offense I faced only 2 players at level 65, everybody else was under level 50) Rank 2673. Reward was ok.

This was my defense team :

6 Likes

@Mr.Spock

Is that you?

1 Like