⚔ [13th Sept, 2020] - 73rd Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Holy/ Yellow

@Vica-at-EP Prisca? I don’t have her on my roster. What summon’s event did you pull her from?

You’re in luck, she’s available from a portal near you this coming Monday.

I bet she is! :joy:

I must have “fed” her to one of my 5* heros by accident! :yum:

Jaws- it’s me Knight Traits- yeah, the BB name’s confusing. Priska. Chick with a flick knife. Mainly used for food.

Turns out to be indestructibly average… go figure

1 Like

One question regarding your screenshots - do you buy in after your initial 1-4 on day 1?

In some defence logs looks like not? :thinking:

No, not at all- the experiment I’m doing is such that you lose 4 battles immediately (attack, flee, repeat) - gain exactly zero points and hey presto! An indestructible defense!

Neat, huh?

LoL, ok, here’s the theory: maybe the game wants you to pay the gems by showing you: look, your defence is doing great - come back, give it a try! :joy:

1 Like

So, here’s something fun. By-Ulf is pretty good in this type of tournament. When he is very fast mana, you can charge him pretty quickly and fire his special off to reset the 4 turn count-down. You only have to do it a few times and you’ve pretty much got attack, def and regeneration throughout the battle. Grant it, it’s only him and the neighboring heroes, but kind of cool.

2 Likes

Day 4
4-1 offense (again?! 17-3 overall), defense picked up 3 more wins and 1 loss (17-4 overall) to remain an A.

Entire day of fighting +100 teams, forcing me to go 4-1 for nearly all my attacks (only used 3-2 for one). and If the board doesn’t play ball I die, which is what happened with that one loss (but honestly it wouldn’t have mattered which colors I chose, it just sucked in general).

3 Likes

Day 4 - Today absolutely sucked! The boards were totally against me the whole time! I went 2-3 attacking and 0-0 defending. Overall, I’m 13-7 attacking and 2-1 defending (A-rated defense). The best I can do at this point is Top 5%, but it will take some work. I definitely could have gone undefeated today as I did the best I could with bad boards, but I just got too far behind to really recover. We will see how tomorrow goes. Good luck all! :wink:

2 Likes

Just like on Wednesday, 3 battles in a row - nothing. So this week I had 2 bad strikes where I can’t do anything, happy if I take one down.

Overall 18-7, defence is not seeing any action lately, so still C.

Observation of the week: these 3* tourneys are becoming quite difficult. Since battle 3 on day 1, the lowest defence tp I was facing is about 2840. 1st was 2600ish, 2nd 2700ish and that’s it. Not sure anymore if investment in embleming some (mostly defensive) 3* was good idea. It takes me straight to the toughest defences and everything becomes pretty much dependent on the opening board.

1 Like

I suggest changing the label “YOU LOST” to “YOU GOT TOO BAD BOARD and couldn’t do anything with it”. While you are moving shields on the board, the enemy hits the target pointwise with + 20% to attack (healers dead first of course)

1 Like

Today I faced Gil Ra 2 times, no tiles. She’s off, one - two - defetead. :joy:
Literally, 5-6 moves.

1 Like

I lost (got bad board) once in this tournament - there was basically only a yellow stone on the board.

2 Likes

So, to recap, this week I’ve had a bad board 6 times (3 times killed one somehow). One loss came out of the fair fight. :joy:

2 Likes

I will try this for next rush attack. I feel like I’m struggling too much with 3-2 setup in this format. And it’s board dependent anyway. Will try to make a good synergy.

1 Like

Strange- it’s the 4th time I had this defense clean sheet. Will repeat again next week- simple defense, loose all 4 immediately- see how the average defenses hold out. Hey, who knew Prisca would be such a demon this time around…

1 Like

Do not underestimate Prisca here. :joy: I faced her once, and barely won with the great board! She was hitting and healing herself multiple times, doing really good job in keeping my attention away from the rest of the team behind her. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

So this is how it works? And it`s not about all yellow boards I saw, and not the biggest, lol. So maybe more yellows? Cause I just want some more reasons to re-buy with 75 gems. How many percent of yellow? 75%? The game becomes more and more “balanced”. Or maybe just give me an opportunity to buy a yellow hero on this tournament? At least it will be more sincere, dear Small Giant Scripts…

2 Likes

Nice data collection. :joy:

I didn’t pay attention on colours on the board, other then mine 2 colours. But, 4 times I couldn’t find a single match before tank and/or flank fired. 2 times was able to make one or two, but not nearly enough to be actively involved in the battle.

2 Likes