13/14 star titans!

Finally!

Would be nice to share some experiences with these new animals. So far I have the feeling they mostly just have +10% hp compared to 12stars

12 Likes

Our just spawned 2h before update release so hopefully tomorrow we Will see one!

2 Likes

Feels like their attack and defense are both higher as well. My Lianna got 1-shot by a blue 13*, which has never happened to me with 12s. With a full green stack, hits to the weak point with no buffs we’re dealing around 950 damage compared to 1000+ with the same team vs 12s.

10 Likes

Here’s the titan @Wharflord and I are working on:

We also need 48 harpoons instead of 44 for second tier. Are 12* titans still at 44 harpoons?

7 Likes

We’ve got one too, but unfortunately after 12* rare, so we’re skipping this one.

2 Likes

I confirm that 12* are still 44 harpoons.

4 Likes

I believe so, at least our last 12* was at 44 harpoons.

1 Like

Oh, look, it’s a little one—only 4,576k HP, instead of our 4,708k one.

It’d be helpful if people continue to post snaps so we can learn what the variants are.

3 Likes

Well our spawned before update release and still 44…
But the harpoon gauge always increase depending on titan * so i think its the way its supposed to be!

Hopefully tomorrow we’ll have one ill poste it here

Yeah, our should be labeled as >>Icehammer Giant Baby<< :wink:

2 Likes

So it‘s basically the same titans with same design, same special but different armor/health/attack. That‘s some innovative stuff right there :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

No brand new titans ? :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

So, anyone have an answer why some alliances have a new 13* and others not ?

1 Like

Thoose which have enough titan score and their titans spawn after the update release have the 13*…
In my case our spawned 2/3 hrs before the update was released … so i guess tomorrow we will have 13*

I guess it’s because the time we kill them maybe!!!

We killed our 12* yesterday in 4 hours so I was hoping today to get a 13* but he didn’t spawn that way…

What time or how long did you titan spawn?

7DF’s 13* titan spawned about 9:30am EDT.

30 mins after the update release oh man that was lucky :joy:

13 star hydra in action:

3 Likes