13/14 star titans!

Been chaining 12s for months and got another 12 today

Thanks for the screwin SG…

2 Likes

It’s not just Titan score. We have not missed a 12* in 11 months and we just killed our last in 10 hours. We got a 12*, not only that but a less than maxed one. It makes no sense

4 Likes

Glad we’re not the only ones. Just sucks the usual suspects get a chance to get further ahead while everyone else gets shafted

Any reason for this @Petri?

5 Likes

Today we got ours…

Yellow 13 star hydra:
Like expected, 4 ascension rolls for B, A and A+ scores

1 Like

I think only the 14* rare A+ might have 5 rolls… it will be loot tier 18…
But still have many doubts about that

We will know in a week I guess. Our next rare is due in about 7 days: 14 star rare red tiger.

1 Like

Our rare is coming soon 2-5 titans probably still be 13*…

1 Like

A bit disappointing to see the same old titans in 13* version.
Could have been a nice welcoming change to see some ‘new faces’ in there as well.

5 Likes

Completely agree. Classes, ability to resist, family bonus offer nice new possibilities for titans to tie into.

Because SG can’t get anything right

This one was different from all the other ones posted here. 4884k

1 Like

They’re just a re release. They were included with 11s/12s originally but then removed so probably shouldnt expect new artwork until 15s/16s if i had to guess

1 Like

Wow… You’re thinking about 15* & 16* titans :confounded:

1 Like

14s will be stringed together soon so yea we’ll be bored again and back to twiddling thumbs between wars. 15/16s hopefully wont take a year+ to release

2 Likes

@Grumpigamer

Think this is of interest to u

Thanks @Rigs. Still facing the 12* today but looking forward to getting my teeth into a 13

1 Like

Lol dont get me started… How the hell they thought it was fair to start out other alliances ahead of others even though all have been stringing 12s, is absolutely beyond me and once again they 1 upped the last dumb thing i saw them do to now make this the dumbest decision I’ve seen from these devs and yet still no response because they have no true reasoning

4 Likes

I have long suspected that the titan generation algorithm has a large dollop of random in the code. This discussion basically confirms it.

1 Like

Every titan killed before the update don’t count, so if you killed your 12* before the update the system doesn’t recognized that your alliance has a 12*…

If you kill one 12* after the update the next should be a 13*