⚔ [10th Jan, 2021] - 90th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

Attacking went the same as yesterday, again there was one battle I could not turn around. Tiles just didn’t want to come. 4-1, 8-2 overall.

Defence went 3-1 on Day 1, for an A.

Good gaming!

8 Likes

SECOND DAY:

Unexpected good day with a yellow/ purple team but I was stupid of not changing when an enemy team with two green heroes came up.:man_facepalming:t4: Obviously, I lost it.

W: 8
L: 2

These were the enemy teams:

My defense is still E. :sob:

Good luck.:wink:

7 Likes

I faced a mono green def with 2 Melendor. :rofl:

6 Likes

Two quick losses to start Day 2, but recovered to limp into Day 3 with a 7-3 record. Tried 2P-2Y-1R against an all red team but got nowhere. Went back to rolling the dice with mono Green the rest of the day.

Defense was 3-2 at the end of day 1 and is at 5-3 at the moment.

Good luck all! This will be another tournament where my F2P alt account will do better :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Another 4-1 day for me.

Defence doing well too for once. Went 3-1 yesterday and won only attack so far today.

5 Likes

Wilbur and his two buddies are doing defense at 7 wins and 1 loss.

Thank you kind trio, helping me get to 1% :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My defense is 6-3. Not too bad

3 Likes

Day 2: come-back day. Offense 5-0. Defense picked up from 2-4 yesterday with 4-2 today (till now) for 6-6 (B-score)

One match had shale as tank.

I was helped with a good starting board, but shale was just a huge tiledump. Thank you for the easy points. Hope it stays this way.

6 Likes

5:0 on day 2, let’s keep going :smiley:

Toughest matchup was definitely my last, but the board was really in my favor with a nice cascade and willbur just eating so many tiles lol

Def was 0:2 in the morning, today 2:1, so overall 2:3, maybe my def can sneak one more win for a B grade

GL all for tomorrow!

6 Likes

i faced that same player. 635 fresh points for me, that ninja is a huge tilesink in this format. The rest of the team is pretty scary thou.

2 Likes

Day 2

Lost 2 on attack…one against Wilbur tank…not enough stones showed up early.

Second loss was against Wu Kong tank…may be my bad…only took 2 purples…may be I should have used 3…he went off…Fura hitting all…she only missed 1 target…the others died… like 600 damage to all :flushed:

At least no 0.

7:3

Defense is holding up…first to 3:1 then

3:2 A A

Still surprised that it is doing well…expected B to C.

6 Likes

Defense not doing well. I was warned. 0/2 monday and 1/2 today.

Offense went 5/0 monday and 3/2 today. Got one of the worst boards I can remember. Lost to the following with 4 fire and 1 dark. Only made 1 red match the entire fight. It’s bad if I can’t beat 3 healers and 2 greens in this tourny

6 Likes

def going from 2/1 to 8/1. topping my good expectations. attacks also still going strong with 9/1. as forseen, the road to 1% continues.

9 Likes

Day 2 - Not a great day! I went 3-2 attacking and 3-4 defending. Overall, I’m 8-2 attacking and 3-8 defending (E-rated defense). I was attacking all +90/+100 teams today! No where near as many healers today as compared to yesterday. I used primarily a 3-2, 3-1-1or 4-1 attacking team. The boards gods were key to my either winning or losing today. Defense-wise, I’m not doing well. I think a slow mana Colen is probably hurting me. I should level a 2nd Guardian Falcon for next time! Good luck all! :wink:

6 Likes

All good today! 5-0 attacking, 13-2 overall. For the first time used some greens (c.Caedmon and Hansel) for some cleanse, and turned out it was a good call against Proteus and Carol.

Defence was really tested on Day 2, but kept an A with 8-5 in the end. However, 4 early wins today. Hope it stays that way. :slight_smile:

Good luck E1!

6 Likes

THIRD DAY:

I lost the first battle, and as I didn’t care if I won or not, I fought with no pressure… and I won the rest of the battles.:sweat_smile:

W: 12
L: 3

Pretty well for me, but the defense team was attacked neither yesterday nor today, so I keep that nasty E.:tired_face:

Good luck. :wink:

5 Likes

Well… Day 1 = 4-1
Day 2 = 2-3

I am out, no way am I buying back in lol

7 Likes

I had that last time. Bloody battle is unforgiving. Better luck next week :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Started the day at 7-3. Won the first but lost the second against a Li Xiu tank. Bought the continue since I was working on a Wanted : Heroes chest. Lost 2 of the next 3 including one against 3 greens :pensive:
Hopefully can survive until the last day.
Defense was a B yesterday (5-4) and has not been attacked yet today. That gives me some hope of a top 10%

Screenshot_20210114_004609

Best of luck all!

5 Likes

Day 3

Lost another 2…so I had to rebuy already :roll_eyes:

10:5

Got roasted by triple Colen… :fire:…even took Rigard along but Peters silenced him :joy:

Defense unchanged

3:2 A A A

7 Likes