⚔ [10th Jan, 2021] - 90th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

Not a bad start, went 4-1 today. Yellow and purple were the main attacking colours, with Cheshire Cat being super useful. Also Ametrine, she helped a lot with Wilbur in defences.
Defence started well, too. 1-0 so far, hope it will have a solid run. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 1

Always went with 3 reds and 2 purples (Cheshire cat is fun!) or yellows. Met many healers and many greens out there…so only 1 team became a threat.

4:1

Very close one…look who took me out :rofl:

Defense…did not post before. Similar to last time. Mist+18 replacing LiXiu+12 and Caedmon+20 replaced Scarlett+1. Had B-C last time…haven’t been attacked yet.

0:0 C

Happy batteling

7 Likes

Day 1 started with me foolishly pressing the Attack button without setting the team. Ended up with a default team including Boldtusk and Melendor :joy: They gave their best and scored 214 points before going down. Things were a bit better after that with 4 straight wins.
Went mono Green 3 times since I didn’t face any red stacks in defense
Except for this one…

4 3* reds and Sumitomo. Went red mono myself since Sudri was there. I guess many players don’t have strong 4* reds

Defense is at 1-2

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Defense clearly isn’t doing what I was hoping.

although it probably doesn’t help the game “grades” my defense to the maximum possible, which includes a lot of allowed, but useless healers, which I have emblembed to +18, while my defenseteam as choosen only has 2 heroes at +18, with the rest at +7/10/12.

3 Likes

so far so good. carol tank pulling through even if i get attacked by 70-100 emblem teams. Looks like a low 1% in the end so far.

4 Likes

FIRST DAY:

I lost my first battle, but it seemed that after that, the game gave me “easy” enemies. I still don’t understand what he/ she wanted to do with this team: :man_shrugging:t4:

W: 4
L: 1

The defense is going really bad:

W: 1
L: 3

Good luck.:wink:

5 Likes

A good start today. 4 and 1 in my attacks and my defence has won 2 of its 3 attempts also.

3 Likes

Even 2:0 A :sunglasses: right now.

4 Likes

I believe the bombs stack. But can be cleansed so I wouldn’t necessarily recommend Carol on defense.

2 Likes

The bombs will overwrite each other. They don’t stack. You can widespread the damage by targeting adjacent heroes

3 Likes

Did my offense, went 4-1. Loss:

Decided to gamble on 3 yellow, even if mist isn’t maxed yet. But the board clearly favoured other colours. Did manage to take out the tank, so no 0.

4 Likes

I went 4:1…

It would be a usual day if I had not encountered this team:

I went 3:2 … c.Tibs, Proteus, Sabina for dispell, Falcon and Wilbur…

That team just slashed me to death!

I mean I should probably censored the name but I will not do this…

That guy deserves an emblem…

“Risky but intuitive!”

4:1 so not too bad…

My def team hasn’t been attacked yet!

Good luck all!

By the way the fact that I face +100 emblems team on my very first day scares me a bit…

My def team has 51 emblems all together…

6 Likes

The pairing is not calculated on your def team but on the best 5 heroes you have available.

Do you have any +20 emblemed healers…despite blue? If the answer is yes…then you know why you are facing fully emblemed teams the first day.

I never count the emblems on the opposing team.

2 Likes

That would be 98 emblems…

Thank you for the clarification!

1 Like

Quite happy with my off, 4:1 today, first battle was the hardest and I lost it only killing one of my opponents

That’s my def, could have gone for gormek but I feel like ctiburtus fits better, just wasn’t sure about it and neither about who should be the tank, well let’s see, 0:1 atm

GL all

4 Likes

Kiril would not count this week as blues are forbidden but the others do count.

2 Likes

The first day is always weird.

Only 46 points behind #1 but only rank 30k sth. About 40k people won all 5 battles.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m 10 points off 1st and I’m sitting at 16k and top 5%

4 Likes

MONDAY BLOODY MONDAY
ATTAX
4W 1L
Screenshot_20210111-224834 Screenshot_20210111-224912 Screenshot_20210111-224935 Screenshot_20210111-224952 Screenshot_20210111-224854

Just a visual of the teams I fought today in no particular order. (That happens sometimes when I upload several screenshots at once, but it is much faster).
My loss came to the 4-1 red - mist Defense. It just happened to be the lowest tp of all 5 lol, but still a formidable team.
DEFENSE

0-1 so far. Would love to get attacked just 1 more time b4 day 1 ends, and win to jump from E to B
OVERALL

I decided to take the advice given and tank Wilbur. It looks like an odd Defense. I’ll try to Emblem the gormeks colens Scarlett’s of the game at some point. Reds have been my worst color by far as far as ascended heroes. I get scopes and tabbards like they’re free just got logging in. Rings and blades tho, I’ve never had much luck with them.
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

7 Likes

Day 1 - All went well attacking today! I went 5-0 attacking and 0-4 defending (E-rated defense). I went with a 3-1-1 defending and attacking with Proteus+20-Guardian Falcon+20-Wilber+20-Colen-Mist+11. Attacking went very as the board gave me plenty of Red tiles to work with. But I was surprised the team were so highly emblemed on Day 1 and to see so many healers on defensive teams I faced. It made it much easier that it should have been. Here are I teams I faced.

The first I faced had 4 healers! Insane! I hope thing go as well tomorrow. Defense has not done as well, but it faced mostly +100 emblemed teams! Good luck all! :wink:

7 Likes