⚔ [10th Jan, 2021] - 90th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

DAYS 2+3
First let me say it’s great to see how well some of you are doing this week! The others that are struggling, open the door please. I need a seat at that table.
ATTAX
Day 1 4W 1L
Day 2 3W 2L
Day 3 3W 2L (continued)
15W 5L overall

DEFENSE

1/4 so far. I truly hoped for better, but also I kept my expectations very low. I’m still in process of getting 4s Emblemed as well as I can. I do very well in 5s and 3s but 4s are my crux rn.
OVERALL

GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

6 Likes

I’m still alive so I am happy . I know reds are a plenty in this tourney but I’m still using two greens in Almur and Caedmon. I’m new so making it to tomorrow is a step in the right direction :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 3, another 4-1. Doing way better then last may, when I was out on Tuesday, one of my wirst tournaments ever.

The team I Iost to. Went alright, and just when I made the move which charged Wilbur and Colen, there was a massive (mostly offcolour) cascade on the right side, which charged li, who cut my mana, while there weren’t red matches left… That was the death-sentence, I probably would have won if I could have fired wilbur and colen.

5 Likes

4:1, 5:0, today 4:1 again so overall 13:2 happy bout that :slight_smile:

Not happy about my loss tho, just couldn’t kill skittle and his aoe hit me too hard, so the slash attack healers just cleaned up, killed 3 tho so could have been even worse

Def untouched today, so still 2:3 with a c

Let’s rock tomorrow! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Def rankA. Only 3 attacks at the end of day3

Screenshot_20210114-000758_Empires

6 Likes

Hi guys
I just attacked someone who had c Melandor as tank and C Rigard flank and C BT wing both left side, based on what I know before and saw never healing worked but rhis time both C Rigard and C BT fired and could heal.
Did anyone else see something like that? What happened?

1 Like

I have seen them fire, but everyone gets the number “0” displayed for how much they got healed. However, the costumes still provide other non-healing effects (boost attack for Rigard, boost defense for Melendor, Rigard still cleanses, Melendor still clears your buffs).

6 Likes

They didn’t heal. It shows the healing as Zero. So many people have put healers in defense this tournament. That’s why I’m 14-1 so far.

5 Likes

Yeahs it’s really odd and I’m 12-3 (had some horrific boards…) but the healer based ones are fairly easy to cope with.

My defence with no healers has been smashed to bits though…so in a bloody battle you get the tiles and no defence stands up

1 Like

No they got heal points
I saw it
I attack many times on tours and it is the first time that happened. It is not about not seeing or made mistake
They heal ally but seems less than always

And I reported what I’ve seen. In my battles, the numbers have been “0” during bloody battles, including today’s battles.

1 Like

Post photo video or it didn’t happen

3 Likes

No matter what do u think, I do not lie about such a ridiculous thing

There should be no heal in this tournament.

@BraveGirl

Lying is to state something different from what actually is the truth. And it is done mostly with intention, either for covering something up or to obtain a reaction to confirm something.

@Dielaughing1 is not accusing you of lying. He just merely wants you to show proof that what you claimed is true since 99.9% of us know that in Bloody Battle, all healing skills, including resurrection, is disabled. I for one have been on this game since 2018 and I have yet to encounter where healers can perform their function during Bloody Battles. And if there was such an occurrence, it might have happened to other players and the glitch was already addressed. As far as I know, you are the first to report of this “phenomenon” and if it indeed was happening, people would want to know so that this can be reported to Small Giants to get it fixed ASAP. And the best way for us to know whether such occurrence did really happen, posting screenshots or videoclips would be the required proof. Since most of us don’t record their attacks and hits, much less screenshot every move we made, it is understandable that what you thought was happening was not really actually happening. Sometimes the eyes or the mind plays trick on us. That’s all.

Try replicating the scenario and be prepared to screenshot or record that “bug”. If it does happen, at least you have solid proof and people will back you up on this for SG to do their thing: FIX.

4 Likes

I had a match against C-Mel and C-Rigard today. Their HoT pops up, but then you get a green 0 pop up as expected. Having seen it work correctly now and in every other bloody battle, I’m also inclined to not believe it without a picture proving it.

Didn’t expect at all but here’s another 5-0 today and 18-2 overall! Boards were not always promising from the start, so it looks like the emblems I put on 4* lately pay off now. I have a feeling that I have just a little bit more time to do something. And in last two days, that 'little bit" was enough. :slight_smile:
Defence is being attacked a lot and I lost track. In the end of Day 3 it was at 59% success rate, so B (A,A,B). Happy about it, because it is attacked mostly by very strong players.

Good luck, see you on the last day! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

FOURTH DAY:

I almost lost the first battle and the second was impossible.

I wouldn’t’ve care used the gems to go on, but my defense team wasn’t attacked and the E since the first day is a great punishment.

Good luck everyone and see you in the next tournament.:wink:

5 Likes

I’m going against the mainstream here and tell you that Wilbur is not that great of a tank. I’ve had multiple battles where I had to allow him to fire without being able to immediately cleanse. All of my heroes ended up below 200 health by the end of the fight however they were all alive and able to fire their own specials which won me the battle. Without the shared damage 3-4 of them would have been sniped and I would have lost.

Day 4

Well another 2 losses…and I am almost out a second time. Won a very very close battle. Gormek was the last standing already Poison of Proteus on him…but he was charged. With special attack + tiles I really killed the last heroes standing…super super close.

13:7

Defense lost one before scoring and one after…this a result I would have expected

3:4 A A B C

6 Likes