⚔ [10 May, 2020] - 55th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Holy/Yellow

Why am I not seeing many cyprian tanks at all?

I have a couple of options here… none of them really great, the way I see it.

Option 1: heal & buff the riposte heroes!

Option 2: stop the mana and hopefully G.Falcon & Colen can do their worst!

I don’t feel confident about either of these. I wish my Costume Tiburtus was maxed, that’d give me another option to toy with, but alas… I’m grasping at straws here and I don’t think either defense would do particularly well.

EDIT: I also have a maxed Brynhild but feel like she’s too squishy to go in the middle… would she be a good flank to Costume Rigard?
Maybe Falcon | Proteus | Rigard | Brynhild | Colen? She keeps Rigard going and gets Colen charged faster? Hopefully with correct timing so Falcon fires before Colen still?

Good gaming!

Bryn would definitely be helpful.

Remember with Wilbur that he gives you two buffs and your attacker one buff (spirit link)… All they need is a dispeller and you’ve actually given away buffs.
I try to avoid using him, despite him being my highest emblemed 4* at the moment (+19).

Proteus is flimsy but with no holy it’s probably okay to give him a whirl.

Due to Sabs, Mel, Caed & Sonya.
Nevertheless Cyp should be a nice tank for this one.

Imo almost all tournaments seem to be a good place for S1 heroes.

1 Like

C.Rigard(5)—Caedmon—BT(18)—Sonya(9)—Cheshire(19)

HoT + Att Buff + Cleanse
Sniper Debuff
Tank + Heal/Att Buff
Sniper Debuff
Fast 312 DoT (undispellable)

I max the buff booster at 40%, but get another 48% from Rigard or BT.

I also have Sabs (11) and C.Tibs and Proteus (18).

Looking for help on setting up my defense. Currently thinking about going with this:

I also have Grimm, Melendor, G.Falc, BT, Caedmon. I wish my Brynhilds were leveled up. No C.Rig either :frowning_face:

I’m going with this…let’s see how it does

2 Likes

I think the best balance between buffing, healing, dispelling and damage.

Unfortunately, Rigards costume is at 4/40; special at 4/8 (RNG hates this costume apparently…). I doubt I can max the costume in time.

Other options:
Dark: merlin +10
Red: BT+10, wilbur+8, colen+7, sumitomo
Blue: sonya+8 (with or without costume), triton+4, boril
Green: none (gadeirus is waiting for Telluria to reach 4/80)

Any thoughts on possible improvements?

Cause costumed Rigard or Costumed Tiburtus are just better tanks.

1 Like

But you can go on leveling…and may be max it on tuesday…would be still better in my opinion.

I see your point but some of my biggest losses in 4* Buff Booster were against teams containing Wilbur. Slash attacks will take place right after specials…so at least some of the defense teams will exploit the extra 40% atrack coming from those 2 buffs immediately.

On bloody battle I even take Kiril against him without any healing to counter him. Scares me.

I am just going to do what I have done the last few times and had good luck from it: “random”. I’m not going to think too much.

I have gone for:

Boldtusk (+18) / Tiburtus (+14) / C Rigard (+18) / Hansel (+6) / Grimm (+12)

With the fact that BT has revive of 30%, I may switch him and Rigard.
I went with regular Tiburtus and not Costume purely because he hits harder and then him combined with Grimm hopefully they will attack different heroes, spreading the damage/defense down around.

I thought it locked, but that’s only in war…
Then costume rigard might be the better choice…

Yes only in war. You can level in tournament setup. Good luck!

2 Likes

any thoughts? if im not able of finishing triton i could use Grimm +9

This is what I have right now, but deeply uncertain. No dispel on defense as is, but putting in would mean going from a +19 Proteus to a +0 Caed/Sonya/Mel.

All maxed 4* are visible as well. Except Little John, and who cares?

in my opinion id gather the purples because no yellow around . And put triton and Kelile in the wings.

1 Like

The buff booster tournaments are the ones I struggle most with when it comes to my defense. While the other formats I manage to build up a defense that often gets A or B ranking, buff booster is the most tricky one for me. So I’d be really happy about some advice. Here is my roster:

What I have in mind is:
Triton, cRigard, Buddy, Proteus, Kelile

(Kelile only because of the emblems… Otherwise I’d pick someone else)

Good evening, can this team go as a defense for this raid tournament?