⚔ [10 May, 2020] - 55th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Holy/Yellow

This is it, think this will work better

4 Likes

Scarlett is like Buddy some kind of pseudo dispell as they overwrite attack boni from BT,Kiril and Rigard costumed.

Sure I have her. 4.70 +12 even. Not sure to replace Proteus by her.

1 Like

My Sabina +20 has done better on defense than my Proteus +19. You do lose the mana block and DoT, but gain a heal and dispel. Although, you already do have Kiril for healing and Sonya for dispelling… but I find the AI “aims” her better than Proteus (I mean, the AI does NOT have to aim her, she affects all). Worth considering, IMO.

Re Scarlett, yes, there’s the pseudo-dispel like with Gormek and Buddy. But I wouldn’t add her now with only 1 emblem.

1 Like

1st Draft mono dark…

2020-05-10 20.16.26
Only C-Rigard has buff, I think I will re-setup later.
Options:

1 Like

1st draft.
I think I will replace Proteus and Merlin with 2 strong hitters at wink. What do you think?

1 Like

Prefareably dispellers…Caedmon and Sonya would be optimal …and of course I would use costumed Tiburtus…

1 Like

I forgot I have Tiburtus costume lol

1 Like

I’ll go for that :
2020-05-10_15h36_52

My main goal is to limit the desire for debuffers (Caedmon, Melendor, Sonya) and then to buff as much as I can.
Not sure if I prefer tank Boldtusk +18 (defense path) or tank Wilbur +19 (defense path)

What would be your team against me ?

Be careful with your troups :wink:

Should I leave Wilber as my tank? Any other thoughts on the positioning?

Other heroes I have:

• Hansel, Scarlet and Lancelot with 20 emblems
  • Merlin and Gafar as my other purple maxed

What do you guys think of these two options?

Sonya knight or Sonya Viking? That’s my doubt. I do prefer the viking look.
And maybe I’ll change the order of heroes and level some troop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, for something different. Bryn all shiny and new and I really want to play with her.

3 Likes

cRigs double Proto, Sabs & cTibs

1 Like

how does this look? tempted to swap proteus with hansel, not sure if family bonuses get the boost? could also max out Bryn or Tibs today too I suppose.

@BubblesUK need some of your Brittish wisdom.

2nd draft…

STONECLEAVE??? ghost form a buff?

ORRR…

Gotta imagine Stonecleave maxed out with a several Emblems on him

Personally, don’t like Wilbur for defense in buff booster tournies. The shared damage is actually a buff for your opponent and defense down is easily overwritten by many heroes especially in buff booster where people are running heroes with buffs. IMO.

3 Likes

Not sure if c-tibs or Merlin (no emblems on either) would be better in there somewhere, most likely flank, but brynhild just seems so right for it. Went with c-rigs at tank over pro for the (slightly) higher def and want to get his bonuses going early.

2 Likes