⚔ [05 Dec 2021] - 137th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

A B defense on the last day was enough to keep me in top 1%

New Aether rewards are in effect and I got 6! :grin: And the EHT is nice too, even if it became Bane :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Think this is my best ranking so far, ended top1 and 542th. Could have been better if i didn’t lost the last game due to an unlucky cascade. To be honest the loot is really really disappointing for top1, my son at top25 even had better loot.

3 Likes

Just another normal top 1% loot and EHT turn in to Brienne :joy:.

I think they move aether to the last order in the loot summary.

5 Likes

Top 1%… 4 draws of aethers, ETT, hidden blade & 50 rogue emblems.

Looks like @Liam_K is the only one getting 6 draws of aethers… Everyone else is getting the usual 4 draws of aethers… :rofl:

4 Likes

Had a bit of a rushed week this week for attacks, but defence was A rated every day so bought back in and defence kept me in top 5%

With the Cleric emblems though the only node needing done is 19 on Grazul and then all my clerics will be at +19.

3 Likes

22-3; full A defense:

No EHT for Christmas, but a good haul of Limit breakers.

4 Likes

22-3, A defense (day 1 was C):

One time I will get 100 emblems…and they will be of a type worthless to me.
At least no more 4x 4* Aethers (errm chainmails) for top 1%…

4 Likes

Why is 4x 4* Aethers for top 1% bad ? Doesn’t you want to mean no more 4x 3* Aethers for top 1% ?

No. 3* aethers are extremely important since they are used for LB anything - be it costumes of any kind, 3*, 4* or 5* heroes. 4* aethers on the other hand are used only for LB 4* and 5* heroes. So, here we have two scenarios:

1. Limit Break primarily 3* and 4* heroes, and an occasional 5*, in which case we are left with tons of unused 4* aethers.

2. Focus on LB primarily 5*. Even in that instance however the 4* aethers will be abundant simply because we will get a lot of 4* aethers from various loots/aether quests compared to 5* so 4* will never be of shortage.

On the other hand, 3* and 5* aethers will always be a determining factor on how many things you can LB at the current moment.

So, 4* aethers are sadly as crappy as a chainmail or tall boots, and no, I doubt that anyone wants to encounter some in their war loot.

3 Likes

Finished in the top 25%. Wasn’t my goal, but I’ll take it. I can’t really complain about the loot.

3 Likes

Good tourney, loot gave 3 ETT which is nice. The rest of it forgettable. :rofl:

3 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers. Nice mix of tanks and flanks

4 Likes

Ferant and Li Xiu are gonna be that obnoxious couple. That couple got me an A graded defense.

Wondering if it should be Li Xiu then Ferant, or Ferant then Li Xiu, in the proper L-R defense line up.

2 Likes