❄ Zengar – 5* Ice / Blue from Contest of Elements

He’s a good enough hero, but not a game changer in any way. Not worth spending a dime to summon unless you’re a whale.

Not sure how I feel about this hero. In my perspective, he is a handicapped sniper that only shines when hitting red opponent and with weak immediate damage. What if you needed Khufu dead right away before he cast?

I’d rather bring a hero or team that can confirm kill before ending my turn.

1 Like

I think Zengar’s a fun offensive hero:

1 Like

Him and Roz have this same half shaved hairstyle and grin

His damage to target and damage to nearby enemies should be reversed. SMH.

1 Like

@PlayForFun Some mistakes :see_no_evil: in topic

1 Like

We all felt this way. After a teammate ran 1-1 Anzia through Contest of Elements he states, “I played with Anzia during the elemental challenge and she is AWESOME”. “I am leveling her instead of CMaster Lepus and CFinley”. “The mana gen is sooooo awesome. The counter is good too but it’s the mana gen that makes her great”. “And her passive against green”.

Anzia’s brothers verdict is still out. Anzia is proving that she’s far superior than we gave her credit for.

1 Like

Well this is a first for me, a new portal and hoping to get someone other than the main stars. I’m actually happy that they are pants, I won’t squander my coins this round, and will have more for the next one.

Unless I missed it, I haven’t seen anyone mention how he will be useless in the ice contest of elements in the future. He might get more uses (5) for the event, but since there won’t ever be any red enemies on the ice contest who would use him to do 200% damage to 1 enemy when there are so many other better options?

2 Likes

Jequn is quite useless in future COEs as well. But in regular raids he supports well

1 Like

Waiting… i need new blue heroes… i have blue less than others

Pulled him, not impressed. Think I’ll save my scopes for a better blue- unless someone can convince me, I don’t see the potential other than using him against a red hero on offense…

4 Likes

Whereas C. Thor isnt :slight_smile:

Pulled him as well, not really exited. Definitely no def hero.

But on offence he can do some good damage as long as your opponent has a red flank (tank) still standing like Hathor you see everywhere nowadays. Being fast that is likely the case. Would be more a 3-2 setup with two blues: Zengar + Support and three of other element. Anybody who has him leveled and can share some experiences?

1 Like

I have him at 3.70 and I’m switching to Quintin to level instead

1 Like

Meh… Zengar is a joke compared to Jequn :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

So he’s going to be featured. Please SG, I’ve not seen one Zengar in raids for a reason. He needs to be reworked! Total rework!

1 Like

He sucked so much, someone of a different family had to replace him as featured