Your current emblem inventory

Edit: feel free also to say who you may be picking in soul exchange.

I’m short of emblems for: clerics, druids, rangers, rogues, and wizards.

Tamemoto and Ithar gets the emblems soon (Ranger and rogue) :grin:

1 Like

Emblems are aplenty, until you start getting heroes of a specific class and get to using them up

2 Likes

Barely had enough Paladin emblems to finish Leafwhisk. I don’t even have that many maxed Paladins, just seem to get them less than others.

I’ll never have enough Cleric emblems. That 1000 could be split between about 7 different heroes right now

2 Likes

Most ppl so far seem to be short of them

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll play.

I am a bit short in Ranger.

Here it is:

Absurdly overloaded on rogue emblems… absolutely crying out for ANY cleric emblems - especially since I still have 2 or 3 clerics I want to level too :sob: and here’s the current embleming projects that I’m working on right now - i’m sure you can do the math on what I had earlier this week :smiley:

And no decent heroes to use them …

3 Likes

congrats on being able to pick what you like in soul exchange.

Yeah, clerics being the lowest does seem to be the underlying theme for most people. I’m at the point where I may strip Becky’s as I don’t use her that much so I can fully emblem Thalassa when I get her to 4/80

2 Likes

There seems to be an underlying theme going on where barbarians are concerned. It seems that there are not enough barbarians to emblem OR the class needs better heroes. Either way, I have a ton of barbarian emblems.

1 Like

Yes, or the class needs a better talent. Bleed isn’t so great

2 Likes

I’m against type, I guess — I’m always short on barbarian emblems, I constantly have to strip poor Lu Bu and give his emblems away!!! Always short on cleric emblems too though, and overflowing with druid and ranger.

1 Like

but not so many emblems left on the shelves. :+1:

1 Like

Short on: Monk

Loaded with: Sorcerer/Ranger