You can do it

This is good advice, I have a secondary account that I play on. Having leveled 3* heroes is huge. I’ve gotten lucky 3 times with 4* heroes on that account but they’re nowhere near leveled. So having that stable of 3* heroes is vital.

hello,
Leveling 3s is fun & quick. They are handy in a lot of situations.
s in the other hand can be frustrating, in my alt acct. i have 8 heroes stuck at 3/60. Did manage to have 5 others past the mat wall( need compass, many.)
My main acct is not much better.
I’m not even trying to raise the 5*s above 2th ascention for now.
Still this game is fun, enjoyable, even with its ‘flaws’.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@Darth_Fuego
We’re on the same boat. I started at the end of last year. And now i’ve had 16 fully level 4 *s and 3 legendaries. Had been slowing down lately and cut down my playing to 2.5 hours per day.
To make it more organized, I ran my monster + raid chest and the mystic vision about the same time. Only attack the titan when the alarm ring at 2 flag.
With casual expectation and laid back approach, life had been more fun than ever.

4 Likes

I got Evelyn when she was HOTM and now here she is fully ascended. Just another reminder that you can do it.

3 Likes

Now this I can not do so far. Still no hotm after 15 month. :unamused:

But still trying! :wink:

1 Like

None for me either. But I don’t need no stinkin HOTM! I have a Wu Kong and 2 Boldtusks. I can kill anything I put my mind to. :grin:

1 Like

Hahaha yes! That’s the spirit!

Be careful you can get TOO many HoTMs. I have 6 evelyns

I legit thought you were circling something else there for a min…

1 Like

I could live with the problem of too many HoTMs! :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too! I don’t mind buying extra slots for all the hotM. Which will probably happened only in my wildest dream.

1 Like

I should’ve posted the Marjana several weeks ago. I just finished Ranvir tonight. How’s everyone else coming along?

1 Like

Another piece of evidence that you can do it.

Also got Khagan and Horghall today off Pirates Event Summon! You can do it!!

1 Like

This just goes to show those who think they will never make it, you can do it!

2 Likes

Hail to the Big Fish. He was the first legendary I maxed and is still one of my favorite heroes. Congrats, @Darth_Fuego!

1 Like

Today this happened (actually in a span of about 2 hours)

image image

That’s a Horghall (my second) 2 Telluria’s, and Ursena! Never gotten 4 legendary heroes that quickly before. I also got my 100th finishing titan strike on a rare, green, 12* Dragon Rooster.

YOU CAN DO IT

3 Likes