You can do it

I’ve only been playing this game for give or take 7 to 7.5 months. Vivica was the first 5* hero I was able to pull. Today I got her to 4/80 and had enough cleric emblems to give her talents. When I first started I had no idea what this game even was. Now I’m the leader of an alliance with 1 fully ascended 5* hero fully leveled and 2 others that I’m in the process of leveling to 4/80. This is just a reminder that you can accomplish whatever you set out to do in this game.

59 Likes

tenor

Congrats on your fine achievement.

18 Likes

It’s giving me anxiety seeing her card unlocked.

19 Likes

@Frank21, the OP can do it but after many years of observing Arsenal (heartbreak really) I’m afraid the Gunners can’t do it

8 Likes

It’s giving @JonahTheBard nightmares…

10 Likes

I am hitting 1 year this week.
I have five 5* heroes completely leveled and several 4* too. Each month I renew my VIP dragon I think, “ok just one more month”

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement. I have kind of hit a wall. I am happy for your success and it is inspiring. After nearly 4 months I am sitting with three 4* all leveled and I have two 5* way down the ladder.
It is during events like Atlantis, I become super excited, then I seem to have a lull. Is that something you experience as well?
Also I am learning to play the team I have, not the team I want.
Again thanks for the encouragement.

3 Likes

Please, please lock your Vivica… you are giving us all heart palpatations :open_mouth:

12 Likes

I legitimately had no idea what y’all were talking about for a little while. I’ve never noticed the lock button until today. My bad :disappointed:

17 Likes

Even Vivica was trying to hand gesture to you in her portrait

“Hey boss see the lock thing? It looks like this. Can you pls lock dis. Thx boss”

@FishDreams

20 Likes

Thank you so much for reposting this. Aside from the chuckle, I can now sleep tonight.

10 Likes

Too soon, dude :tired_face:

20 Liana

10 Likes

I would do a campaign to get them to replace her for you, but I feel like #JusticeForJB might produce unintended consequences

6 Likes

He already has Justice! She’s his tank.

I’m glad at least he pulled Wilbur though. It was almost like I pulled him myself after the Lianna episode :frowning:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your Vivica!

I truly appreciate your growth! I started mid-January and it’s been quite a ride for me!

Like you, I got to E&P totally unaware of what it was or how heroes games even worked

(But I learned how to lock my heroes on day one! Go lock everyone now, please)

3 Likes

I’ve locked down every hero on my roster now (the ones I’m going to keep) and I’ve shared this information with my alliance as well. Thanks to everyone for pointing this out to me.

11 Likes

Congrats! Vivica is also the first 5* hero I ever pulled, from an atlantis coin pull, about two months ago. I have since maxed and emblemed her. Keep up all the good work!

2 Likes

Yeah I maxed Vivica and put emblems on her and unexpectedly got Kunchen just a couple of days later. He’s a cleric too.

1 Like

Congrats on the achievements :partying_face:
6 months of playing and Alice will be my first 5* to 3/70. Lack of 3 scopes though.

I could max a green 5* but there is no alternate reality where Atomos will be my first maxed 5* :joy:

4 Likes

No reason to feel sheepish for not knowing this. I’ve known seasoned players who weren’t aware of that feature. Sometimes it’s these unspoken components that get overlooked.

Some players assume everyone knows already, so it’s never mentioned. Good for you to pass it along to your team mates.

It’s never a bad idea to say once in awhile " everyone may already know this but I just found out … "

9 Likes