Ye Olde Curiosities Shop....Part of the Shops Family

Come check out the Shops Family!

1 Like

Professor Sir Toad is looking for more students…
Sarcastic the better
crazier then a box of rocks accepted
Demented the better
Thick-Skinned a requirement

1 Like

Bumping to show some love for the shops :kiss::kiss::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

It seems the hot tub night did not go as planned as it was clothing optional… mostly males in the group so going to have to use my imagination on that one…lol…I guess no more Hot Tub nights …too bad my scope needed repairs

1 Like

The toad is holding another seminar tonight I hear he’s offering a free bar…

1 Like

Free!!! was I the only one who paid a cover charge…plus paid for my drinks…was it the skunk costume or because of the personalities…:thinking:

1 Like

So there is sad news to tell you… There are empty seats in the Professor Toads classroom…it seems that there are players that are not willing to learn from a great teacher :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: I know I’m shocked as well…This is A Toad that has survived the crossing of a busy road…leaped on logs and Alligators backs… The toad that can pull off stylish coattails and was known to jump buildings in a single bounce before Superman came along… I mean who do you think Superman learned it from

1 Like

Come on over to
Ye Olde Curiosities Shop
where the strange and unusual like to hang out and you can also learn something from a talking Toad with epicable fashion

1 Like

Toady went a riding uh huh uh huh…Toady went a riding uh huh uh huh…Toady went a Riding papers and pencils by his side uh huh uh huh… Teaching war Strategies and Big Titan hits uh huh uh huh… Come to Ye Olde Curiosities Shop and learn from the Toady uh huh uh huh

1 Like

Ye Olde Curiosities Shop is open 24/7! Come check us out!

1 Like

The classroom is open and waiting. Accepting all shapes and sizes just bring a fun personality …gin helps too

1 Like

Adults Only
Line App
Thick-Skinned
and fruity as a fruit basket are welcomed

1 Like

photostudio_1614905317486

who knew that our sweet Toady could be corrupted

Give it enough time the shops could corrupt anyone :laughing:

Countless inocent members have been corrupted in the shops!

There was innocence in the Shops…did somebody forget someone in a cage again… I hate when that happens

Room for 16
veteran players are welcome
newer players are welcome

A great place to take a breather or learn from the greats and build your Teams, hit Titans harder, or learn great war strategies

Adults only
English Speaking
Line App - a great tool to be able to communicate with all Shop family members from all 4 Shops and not miss vital info that can get lost in game chat

The classroom is open…seats are available…
Get yours now while still available

Sir Toad is still waiting for seats to be filled…
careful he might hop after you

Professor Toad just took a class roll call and noticed you weren’t in attendance, join up today!