Ye Olde Curiosities Shop....Part of the Shops Family

Welcome to Ye Olde Curiosities Shop, a brand new training alliance brought to you by The Shops Family.

YOCS is led by the brilliant and esteemable Professor Exploding Toad who is ready to teach all levels of players.

The Professor has 19 seats available in his classroom, and his students have mastered 6*-7* Titans to date.

Remember that Prof. Exploding Toad will require you to be an active participant during his Titan lessons, and of course use all of your flags during war.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ooooohh congrats. The shops are one of the original franchises. Good luck guys :heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Don’t forget - 100% war record so far too!

It’s a great place to learn and experiment without to much pressure. A few experienced heads in the shop to to give help and advice were needed.

4 Likes

That is impressive! keep up the excellent work.

2 Likes

One of the best possible leaders, um I mean professors to learn under!

3 Likes

He may be a professor now but he had to work from crossing dangerous roads, hopping across logs or alligator backs to cross rivers to get back on his lily pad…lol

1 Like

Today’s lesson at Ye Olde Curiosities Shop is all about the Art of War.

Professor Exploding Toad guides each of his students on proper defense team set up, but his favorite lesson is the Mono Attack.

No matter where you live on the globe, you are welcome to sit in on his classes.
Polish_20210202_113028158

2 Likes

1 Like

Has anybody tried kissing the toad I’m curious to know what happens

2 Likes

One brave soul did…but not sure what happened after that…still a mystery

3 Likes

Here is a fun and curious fact: The inventor of Titan Golf works is this very Shop!

Don’t know what Titan Golf is, you say? Well you will have to Join Ye Olde Curiosities Shop to find out!

1 Like

let me guess…
Titan Golf… you line up your balls and chuck them at the Titan…I like to use cannon balls my self…just need the cannons…lol

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
I better not comment lol

2 Likes

what’s the fun in that…lol…as long as it’s not nasty you won’t be flagged :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: at least I hope not

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Moderators​:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

School is in session…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heartbeat::heartbeat::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I know what happens…it starts with a kiss and then before you know it he has a baby toad and she grows up and then I marry her lmao

1 Like

Titan golf is possibly one of the games greatest inventions. One day I will introduce you to the Titan Tag Team Tournament

1 Like

Aww congrats to u and your lovely bride. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::kiss::kiss::revolving_hearts:

1 Like