Xandrella vs Owls' passive surprise!

Neither description nor similar immunes of another heroes didn’t bode such battle development!

In the video, Owl replaced Xandrella’s block by mana buff. But Xandrella’s effect is not “mana status ailment”, it’s “special skill block” and, after some fix, partially “mana cut”.
Moderators, please, report bug to devs.

2 Likes

We don’t know exactly what the owls family does. We discussed it at relius. Mana cut affects the owls, but not hansel/gretel. Hel doesn’t work, telluria doesnt work, fulvia is resisted, sorcerer talent doesnt work, but waddles does work. It’s hard to wrap your mind around exactly what does the family bonus do.

3 Likes

I have forwarded it to Staff.

1 Like

Don’t see any problem here, it works as it should.

What is “mana status ailment”?

1. It’s a status effect (icon on a hero’s portrait)
  2. it has negative effect - so it’s an ailment
  3. “mana” means that this effect deals with mana in some negative way

So let’s see what Xandrella casts with her special skill.
It’s an icon on a hero’s portrait - so it’s a status effect.
It’s bad for the target - so it’s a status ailment.
It cuts target’s mana by half when mana is full - so this status ailment affects mana, therefore it’s “mana status ailment”.

1 Like

Yes, we tested the same with allies and another friend. And, in my mind, fact that Waddles and another mindless attacks are working is logical.
Players who faced Owls also discovered that Xiamara’s debuff is replaced by mana buff - for me it was very unexpected🤯

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.