Would you give your emblems to atomos?

No chance to dodge something.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought, just wanted to verify.

1 Like

@RHonorato you have an attrition defense, wear out the opponents but this doesnā€™t use Kunchen defense down in the best way.

Scary thing adter Kunchen fires, you want your snipers to OS the attack heroes. Mits, Ona, Mis are not snipers.

Joon+19, Mis+19, Kunchen+20, Marjana+19, Lianna+20

Ideally, Mis is first to fire and give some mana buff but after Kunchen fires, your wings should be able to kill 2.
Marj has that dodge. Worth testing but Iā€™d worry more about this lineup than your current.

1 Like

Do it. 200 do itā€™sā€¦

I understood your opinion. for a long time, this was my defense, but the performance was worse than my current defense (60% defeats). today it is around 40%. she is the toughest I have.
Iā€™ve been reading a lot about atomos and Iā€™m in doubt if itā€™s worth taking the emblems off and giving it to him, but for defense, since my green attack is very strong (alberich - evelyn - gregorion - gregorion - lianna) and there would be no place for him.

Eve Greg Atom
=
Execution of 5

1 Like

I would swap one of your Gregorions for Atomos in your green stack. Theyā€™re the same speed and Gregorionā€™s main advantage is the critical buff, but you get that with one of him so the other is just an average speed sniper who doesnā€™t hit as hard as Lianna with no secondary effect. Atomos would be an upgrade there, too.

very well thought out. I will do a test. thank you

1 Like

I donā€™t mono so itā€™d probably be the trio @Olmor mentioned plus 2.

Ive faced Atomos a little bit more since the rebalance and he hasnā€™t been a factor personally.

If his mana buff is at tier12, then maybe give him emblems but otherwise I wouldnā€™t unless he is your green war tank.

And as far as regular defense, I use a naked Sif tank instead of Tell+19.
Iā€™m still comfortably in diamond which is the only concrete benefit.
Bonus is I have more revenge targets to choose from when Iā€™m filling my chest.

She can still dodge cleanse attempt etc.

Iā€™m disappointed with Atomos. Iā€™m sorry I gave him the tonics. remains weak