Wizard Emblems - Hel, Glenda or Isarnia

I’m a F2P player and I lucked out these past few weeks and pulled Isarnia during costumes, Glenda (from a random Guardians pull) and Hel from Taverns. Problem is they ALLLLLL use wizard emblems and there definitely isn’t enough to go around

PLEASE HELP:(((

side note, i’ve barely started leveling Glenda before i got the other 2. I have mats to max them all out and plan to max Glenda before starting on either Isarnia or Hel. Would appreciate any advice on which to start on next. For reference, my other purple 5 stars are Clarissa and Sartana, and my only other blue 5 star is Fenrir

2 Likes

Hel is absolutely the way! And, with these new vfast wars she shines even brighter. Was hoping for her at this current ToL but no luck.

2 Likes

:rage: What the Hel u should ask this question for? U know the best among that three. The one that can be a game changer. Now go to Hel :rage::rage::rage: !!!

5 Likes

LOL i’m not too familiar with the legendary tier heroes because i haven’t had much luck with them and i hadn’t started playing when Hel was released. I see now that she is definitely the most popular choice haha

1 Like

thanks, man! i didn’t even consider her use with fast wars etc! will probably shelf leveling glenda for now and start in Hel

1 Like

Absolutely and grats on your recent pulls! I will give Hel a few more tries while ToL is still going…would love to have her.

1 Like

thank you! i never knew Hel was this popular so i’m gonna start working on her!

2 Likes

There can be only one choice!!!

6 Likes

I was going to say my piece, but everyone else said it already ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes