Why I can't revenge raid these players "Note: this player is playing on a different app version"? [MASTER]

In my case I updated 3 days ago. I’ve been get so many more attacks than I usually do since then. By people who have apparently did not up date. I can’t revenge because there on a different version. So how come they can attack me when I’m on a different version. Happened 4 more time while I slept. And I can revenge them either.

Attacked 4 times yesterday and couldn’t revenge because “different version”. Updated this morning, still cannot revenge due to “different version”.

This isn’t acceptable.

Good news, everyone! We have now started rolling out the new update (version 23) and have enabled raiding across versions during releases. Please note that we are still experimenting with this feature and we may need to disable the support if there are any issues.

5 Likes

Update: we have to disable the cross version Raids for this update rollout due to some technical issues. We are hoping to enable it again when we are rolling out the next update!

5 Likes

Ok… but will we be able to get back the raided trophies or get revenge. ? Just got raided by 12 people in last 8 hours… all got full trophies/iron/food and all are on different app…

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Says no opponent found when trying to raid

You will if they’re still available when everyone is on the same version. I think it might be another couple of days though, so don’t count on it.

@Petri I’m getting the error message that I can’t revenge people because they are on a different app version, but these are people that attacked me AFTER I updated the game, so they shouldn’t be on a different version. Also, when I tap on their name to view their team, it doesn’t show the message that they’re on a different version, but I still can’t revenge them.

Yup same here. Updated early yesterday morning, got raided a bunch over night, cant revenge a lot of them because of different app version. Thought it wouldn’t allow attacks both ways when it comes to different versions.

After updated to 23.00, can’t revenge due to different versions. Finding opponents by rerolling: NO OPPONENT FOUND! What is going on? I used gems to speed up the chest, now I couldn’t raid any…

Advise to all, don’t update now.

The last update was 3 days ago and there are still people who can play without updating.
I can’t take revenge because he hasn’t updated the game yet and I’m still playing, which means that my raid list is changing.

For @EmpiresPuzzles
If this player ends up leaving my raid list without me being able to avenge. Will you give me back the trophies? Or the money invested in the game?
The problem is not mine, but yours since it lets people play without updating the game creating this disadvantage with those who do.

Unfortunately, this happens every update - :sob:. And, there are some people that take advantage of it - not sure how E&P can address this?