Which Jolly Green To Pic

got a old farmboy mentality, make what you want with what you got.

I need a table, well heck I make one

it aint no Brazilian rosewood burl but :poop: son I can still set my dinner plate down on it and sit down and eat lmfao, that’s good enough for me. a 10,000 dollar table don’t make my meal taste any better

and country folk got different ideas of what has value to them I guess

:v:
if your idea of value is spending a couple grand on a hero portal well I hope you get what you want for some online game I aint gonna tell you not to but don’t expect me to do the same lol

1 Like

Is there a reason why you fire off Freya before Max?

prob just she happened to charge from the tornadoes he was firing. you only want 1 freya minion and 2 of max’s minions but it doesn’t matter the arrangement for freya minion attack boost. actually you might want to fire max twice then freya, so hers are not getting actively hit and you lose the buff if it dies.

Okay, so I’ve been doing some test runs with Cel LB +19 and Max +8 (still working him). I really like both heroes but Cel seems better. That stoneskin on the minions helps keep them alive longer. Maxes minions disappear against 14 star titans. But I do higher damage with him agaisnt blue titans. Im going to do a side by side check when he is at LB snd +19 as well. My Freya is only slat 3.70 and no costume.

2 Likes

you are correct if you let titan fire, i dont let him, keeping him busy with weak spot etc