Which heroes testing in beta for rebalancing?

Ugh…my one HOTM: Aegir. My one Atlantis 5*: Mok Arr. eff me.

5 Likes

Changing it to defense rather than just nature defense is a buff; it will help mitigate people using the strategy of attacking the buffed hero with the lowest defense to kill all three. I’d like to see it last 4 rounds, but I do think this makes Aegir better.

Are there any other heroes with adjusted specials being tested?

3 Likes

Makes him better, yes, but it doesn’t make me ascend him over Isarnia…was waiting to see his buff in v20 before pulling the trigger on giving Isarnia my scopes.

1 Like

I agree…and small buffs are the right strategy. Aegir still wouldn’t be a top tank if they did that, but he would at least not be a detriment and he would become very viable in tank.

3 Likes

Guys, i dont think that only Aegir should recieve some tweaking. There are way worse heroes than him, like Thorne or Mok-arr. Why does nobody speak about them?

Seeing all these new heroes coming out, most of the vanilla 5* should receive a buff because some of them are becoming obsolete, Thorne included, even though Thorne was outdated from the start [and his special added to a low attack stat is what is kinda making him bad, pure damage without an ability to lower defenses or freeze the target].
People are always talking about Aegir because he is a HOTM, he should be by default a bit better than the normal 5 stars, i mean we’re talking about being on par with GM, Khiona, Ares, Athena, Hel, Alberich, Alasie ect… all are great heroes and HOTM worthy, he is not.

I got some data, and thorne saw that they lowered his life and increased a bit the statistics of attack … Most changes are positive what I do not know if enough most simply instead of bad, they will be less bad, and many heroes are still missing that need adjustments to those who will not touch, that’s if the list I saw is the correct one, which I’m not sure

Charge his special up and attack his flanks. They all die. Quick.

As i see here: Aegir will become viable with his defense buff. Thorne will change from very bad to bad.

My unofficially tip: Save your mats for Kadilen and Domitia…

1 Like

I was about to write something about Domi lol.
While i dont find her bad like the others and actually pretty good with yellow titans/heroes, i still think she needs a buff too. Maybe a fast mana will compensate for not hitting that hard as a sniper should or even a buff to that attack stat from 720 to 780/800 and something for her defense too.

But not as a tank, nor as a titan’s hero (where you want higher defense buffs)

By removing the 54% nature elemental defense buff for a 30% defense buff it’ll only speak a faster death for flanks. The nature elemental defense had prevented attackers to bring nature heroes, now with a simple pulverizer you can:

1. Remove Aegir’s defense buff
  2. Make him share the double damaging nature tiles he take on his nearby allies

And due to his high HP and little regeneration it’ll still be the last to die in the 2-3-4 position.
Basically it would be a call for every Lianna, Gregorion, Buddy, Bulbasaur to finish the remains of his defense after they dealt with him with tiles.

To prevent at least this it should have a undispellable 30% defense buff or this would actually turn into a nerf.

5 Likes

I agree that changing aegir elemental defence to usual is a nerf. I actually don’t see any problem with him and don’t think he is weak. He is guarding me at 2600 cups as a tank. Great buff for aegir would be changing vampiric aura from 3 targets to 5, then he’d be more usefull on titans and got more love by players as support/tank.

To answer the OP:

• Khagan
  • Aegir
  • Justice
  • Horghall
  • Thorne
  • Elena
  • Elkanen
  • Domitia
  • Natalya
  • Kadilen
  • Valeria
  • Boomer
  • Hu Tao
  • Cyprian
  • Boril

Except for the first two, all these are buffs to the special skill %s.

19 Likes

thanks… from that list i only have Hu Tao… curious how he will look like after buff (have him maxed).

what about 3 star heroes?

That’s the complete list; no 3* love.

grmbl… and i thought my 2 maxed vlads would get buffed… (i thought they were great when i maxed them… but they aren’t… mainly use them in alliance wars when there is field aid… but still then… not happy with their performance…)

Well i have some of those heroes, good to see they get some love however i was hoping in a Mok-arr rework, that guy is simply useless.

Looking at that list, is it bad that i have exactly 46.7% of the heroes in there? :sob:

3 Likes

I think for Thorne there is a stat change (life, attack). No special change.

1 Like

Thanks Kerri, wow disappointing that Obakan and Quintus got no dice