Which heroes testing in beta for rebalancing?

I already know how bad an idea it is to give too many details on what’s being tested in beta, but what I’m curious about is only which heroes are being tested. Is it allowed to give that info out?

1 Like

current beta is not testing any heroes at all :grimacing:

3 Likes

You know, just winging it on the v20 rebalances is good too, right? :persevere:

2 Likes

I heard rumor that Aegir had a tweaked version in the latest version of beta, but I don’t know the details, or whether other heroes have updated versions in the current beta.

I do know if any heroes have been adjusted in beta, it’s only as of the version released in the last couple of days. As @Kor1sco said, my understanding is that previous beta versions were not testing any hero changes.

1 Like

Well dang, I guess I shot too soon! Was hoping to get ideas to help with deciding who to ascend, but I can be patient a bit more. :disappointed:

Yeah, was figuring Aegir to be one for sure, but I have him already ascended. Never did buy into the fish hate.

1 Like

no description of heroes changes in current beta build. I also don’t have Aegir…

1 Like

Actually, if there’s not yet testing in beta for rebalancing, that does help a little bit.

2 Likes

I know, that’s what I heard too…but I also heard feedback from a beta player whose opinion and information I trust that there were tweaks to Aegir in the newest version that they personally had played with and had thoughts on.

Take it with a big grain of salt, I guess. :man_shrugging:

If there is any at all, it’s definitely not the focus at the moment.

2 Likes

The hero testing isn’t in beta yet. Only the weekly raid is in beta right.

7 Likes

I’m sure that we’ll see v20 hero balance changes in beta shortly after the raid challenges go live. I imagine that will be in 2-4 weeks at this point.

4 Likes

I’ll use @Dante2377’s answer from another thread as a start to avoid some retyping for Dante:

2 Likes

Sorry, I just saw the other thread about this.

Carry on. My bad.

3 Likes

I think that Aegir will be a lot cooler, see details :arrow_down:

details

the%20cooler%20Aegir

23 Likes

He seems a bit…perkier!

3 Likes

Huh. He looks way friendlier in the cooler version.

From creepy ice zombie dude…

…to slightly goofy older neighbor who hangs out on his back porch drinking beer and practicing casting a fishing rod into an inflatable pool.

6 Likes

You really crazy man ha ha ha:))
I have Aegir and actually I don’t use him because is quite bad at the moment but hope they gonna fix the problems and then will be quite useful
Ps: I think a cigar in mouth should look cool

1 Like

So… if I’m reading you right, it’s mostly cosmetic changes? :sunglasses:

1 Like

My first thought when seeing your details…

What my mind conjured

8 Likes

A wild Lebowski appeared! :sunglasses:

3 Likes