Which Hero for defense?

Which one of these should I pick for defense?
Mother North is bad ■■■ but the others I don’t really know.

My first thought is none
Second thought is it depends on your roster

If you think mother north is bad I don’t think you’ll like any of the others.

3 Likes

In todays game I probably wouldn’t put any of those heroes on “normal” defence unless you had some of the multiple costumes maybe ….
So I guess it’s down to what you currently have in your roster and who you have in your “normal “ defence.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

1 Like

For you I would suggest Panther or Albrecht, they are great hero’s, particularly if you don’t have a big roster. Mother North is always great as well, she is slow, but in VF wars she still is a pain.
So there’s 3 to really consider.
Good luck :+1:

If you are f2p you could consider Mother North or Alberich for your defence (they are similar). Note they would go on left wing to fire before any other heroes. There was a time when Guinevere was the tank of choice but that time has long passed by. FS hero choices are generally like that. Guardian Panther is still a very good hero, but not suited for a rainbow defence.

If you are not f2p you likely already or will soon have five better options.

1 Like

Snap :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
There you go, what more can be said.

Maybe I should have said “f2p or c2p”. If you are only buying VIP and such you aren’t getting many more better heroes than the f2p crowd unless you play for years and years like me. Then you may have five better heroes :grin:

I am probably going for Alberich and probably putting him on my defence.

1 Like