Which double heroes for the exchange market? Screenshot 5 from 25

Hanitra could i keep 2 noor one would be enough. correct? and Krampus like Santa Claus range from 2 each. If it were up to me I would only keep one of them all. ranvir I had 2 pieces, unfortunately I deleted one. and in hindsight I was very unhappy about my wrong decision. it’s really not easy to make the right decision with so many duplicate heroes how many to keep. it becomes confusing with so many collections. if i’m not careful i delete what shouldn’t be deleted like one of 2 ranvir.

Many Thanks ! I think you understand my situation with so many double heroes. you honestly lose track of things in the end. I try to follow your advice. Many thanks to those who wanted and still want to help me!

@NIHAT
Oh my what a roster. So first of all I would say offer up all of your duplicate S1 x 5* heroes ie Horghall, Richard, Quintus, Elkanen, Sartana etc that are unlevelled…
Next your duplicate HOTM, the ones not worth having (in your shoes) or not worth saving two of ie Noor, Raffaele, Frosth, Yang Mai, Elradir, Hanitra etc ……
Then look at your event heroes. And consider how often do you use them now and how often would you use them in the future? Do you really need duplicate Santa or 3 x Krampus or Lepiota etc
Whichever heroes you choose to exchange good luck.
However in all honesty, I doubt that there would be a hero on offer that would greatly improve your roster. But fingers crossed

2 Likes

thank you very much for your advice! I’m hoping that one or two or three special heroes will hopefully be found in the exchange where it’s worth giving my doubles for an exchange. Thanks again for the kind advice and support!

IMO, I would only keep one unique hero of each. I mean, with that roster there is no need to ever ascend a duplicate…even if they are as good as C Krampus!
I mean I count about 175 5* heroes there. Jesus.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice! I haven’t counted how many 5 star heroes I have in total. I try to count too.

was hard to count about 183 I think total 5 star heroes. Oman cleared about 50 more monthly heroes and season 3.4 heroes which have more than 3 to 9 duplicates. shouldn’t have deleted them. so i would have had some heroes for the swap meet. Crazy how much I have summoned since 05.2017 until now. I think I should stop summoning. should be enough heroes I have for a long time.

1 Like

Yep, it’s certain. I really, really hate you. :upside_down_face:

The advice above has been really good, so I would listen to that. But I just wanted to say your roster is huge and you can probably hold off pulling for now since you have more than enough 5* to last a lifetime! Also as someone else said, in future it will be easier if you list out your heroes/duplicates in writing (instead of screenshots) as it will be easier for people to provide advice! Best of luck.

2 Likes

I highly recommend HeroPlan.io as a tool to get good overview over your roster. This also makes it lot’s easier to share your roster.

3 Likes