Which double heroes for the exchange market? Screenshot 5 from 25

Hello, unfortunately deleted hundreds of duplicate heroes before I heard about the upcoming exchange. now I was able to save some double 5 star heroes. could you please suggest me which duplicates I could use for the exchange. I’m including screenshots of my hero collection here. please mark them for me on the photos and I’ll see which of the duplicates I can use for the exchange. Thank you for your support in advance dear friends!

WHICH DOUBLE HEROES FOR THE EXCHANGE MARKET? Screenshot 25 from 25.
waiting for your support please. please tag all the duplicate heroes I could use for swap meet. I appreciate any helpful advice. Many Thanks! Sincerely, Nihat

rule of thumb:

1. get rid dupe S1 first (most of them are bad except snipers and some costumes)
  2. get rid dupe HOTM (keep at least 1 hotm for collection)
  3. get rid any dupe heroes (events, s2,s3,s4) that u don’t play often (especially slow/average mana)
  4. eventually u can get rid 3rd dupe excellent heroes if u need more breathing rooms.

basically u only need to keep 1 for each hero, except if they are super mega excellent eternal heroes (like GM maybe). believe me u don’t really want to spend rare ascension mats for dupe heroes as they will feel redundant.

note: if u want to say thanks, would you mind to tell us how much money did u spend to get that awesome roster collection?

12 Likes

Holy man! Your hero collection is crazy! Are you Bill Gates?

2 Likes

hello, first of all thanks for your advice! to your question how much I have invested in total so far, over 20,000€. about 3-4 times i tried to summon more than 1000€ in one hour because of special heroes. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any desired heroes and almost no special heroes for the high amount of summoning. my advice is to summon about 150-350€ at the most, anything over that gives really little chance of getting a special hero. could you please help me with the choice of delete duplicate heroes by perhaps marking the specific hero on my screenshot if it is possible. that would be very helpful for me. with the amount of double heroes i lose the overview. therefore need uch suggestions and support from you please.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure which duplicate heroes I should use exactly for the upcoming swap meet. don’t want to make wrong choice and regret it later. hence my request to help me and give suggestions.

1 Like

I think these arguments are really not on my topic and please help with advice appropriate. this attack on me and insult should please be warned and deleted by support. I’m looking for help here and get to hear such negative comment reading. that’s not nice. I only ask for support here which duplicate heroes I can use for the exchange when the time comes and appears. I don’t want to use the wrong special heroes for the exchange market later, which I regret afterwards. so I’m looking for help here. Many Thanks!

4 Likes

But @mogulemon wrote which heroes you should choose. And I agree with their opinion. Please, don’t tell us that you don’t know which heroes are HOTM or belong to Season 1, 2 and so on.

It would be much easier, if you could make a list of your duplicate heroes. By uploading so many screenshots of your roster it can be difficult to see of which heroes you have more than one copy. I doubt that anybody will take their time and download your pictures, mark heroes and reupload the pictures again.

Somehow this thread saddens me… you have so many heroes and have no idea what to do with them.

3 Likes

First of all: I don’t want to be harsh, nor I don’t want to say what’s wrong and what’s right about spending habits…
But… but…

This is based on your personal financial situation, I wouldn’t recommend ANYONE about spending, what’s worth for me could not be the same for a third-world based guy.

That’s false. Every pull has the same odds, you can get your long chased hero with a single coin pull, or you can spend thousands of gems and pulls ending without a 5*. I can’t stress enough on how important is to learn and understand odds.

I’m not sure if you’re asking for support or showcasing your roster. That’s totally different from having a single set of tonics and asking for advice about ascending cKadilen (great defense hero) vs Quenell (great offense hero).

/sarcasm. I don’t see the point in wasting heroes in soul exchange, you can spend another 5.000€ and get enough heroes for next one.

3 Likes

it is too troublesome if i have to mark it one by one.

as @Sorvina said, u have to know which heroes belong to S1, S2, S3, S4, hotm, seasonal, event, etc.

as a priority u need to get rid s1 heroes first as they are already obsolete (but keep at least 1 just for collection).

my guide already clear, it is your turn to examine and learn about all the heroes u have.

if you don’t know about your own heroes, it means you have OCD, only exciting doing the pull and in the end all ends up as garbage.

doesn’t intended to insult you what so ever, but i’m worried the summoning new heroes become your unhealthy addiction and it will keep throwing all your (or your parents) hard earned money down the drains.

u have to really acknowledge what you “buy” nihat. And hopefully you will become wiser with the money you spend (yes, i do care about you)

2 Likes

This topic should just be closed.

Show-off from someone who says that used hundreds of duplicate 5*s, etc…

Why to ask which heroes to burn? You know which ones you will burn there and maybe which ones you are chasing from there… Keep your show-off for yourself.

1 Like

i don’t think nihat is show off. i genuinly feel he/she really asking for help btw

1 Like

Take it easy …
Looking at your roster, I doubt Soul Exchange can do anything for you but to clear roster space.
You can get rid of every HotM you got more than 2 copies of and all unleveled S1 5*…

Good luck

2 Likes

should I keep 2 of all heroes as I have already done? and where I think that one is enough just keep one? what do I do with Krampus, for example, with a 4-piece costume, should I only keep two of them? Thank you for all the good friendly support! I have gained a lot of experience from this beautiful game, which I mostly learned myself. only with duplicate heroes I’m unfortunately not sure which and how many I should keep. so I’m asking for your kind support here. I don’t want to use special heroes at the exchange, which I later regret.

Lets talk Krampus, he is a beast!
If you think you would use alm three ir four of them in your war teams, then keep all your Krampusses. Compare it to Hanitra. Do you tjink you will ever ascend 5 Hanitras and use them in war ? I font think do, dhes realky good, so keep teo. Balbar, IMO is not very usefull. Keep one for the collection and maybe he will be buffed one day.
Ask yourself with every dupe: Do I need the copy maybe one day and will I get the mats to ascend this copy. In half a year there might be better heroes for the position, and your roster shows that you are summoning a lot. If you do not change this in near future, there is no high probability you will ascend one ore more dupes.
So every dupe you dont need you can use in Soul Exchange, but dont expect the best and shiniest heroes to get…
Concerning costumes, you only need one costume to equip every copy of a hero with . So you can feed duplicate costumes to other costumes for levelling. But I dont know if there will be a costume exchage one day, but I doubt it.

Happy gaming

1 Like

I’m already thinking that I could get special heroes at the exchange market that I can hopefully exchange for my double ones. Unfortunately, I’m missing some special heroes that I didn’t get. Unfortunately, I had deleted so many monthly heroes that I had received 9,8,7,6,5 times. now I kept the ones from last month extra because of the swap meet. unfortunately didn’t find out early enough not to feed them twice. now, with your help, I’m trying to be able to use at least the remaining duplicates for exchange without hopefully not regretting it later.

I think everybody has the right to ask for aid or comment in this forum.

And even a little bragging will not really hurt. Snippy and mean comments can hurt, so like in court, where no one is guilty until the verdict, lets discuss all topis civilized.
If there are topics you dont like or are unable to put emotions aside: Sometimes its better to press the discard instead of the reply button.

Good luck

6 Likes