Where to use challenge coins?

Hi! I have been collecting challenge coins and I would like some advice as to where to use them. I have all the 4* so I’m mainly interested in 5* that could improve my roster. My initial though is festival for the new costumes, but I’m not sure.

My challenge heroes are:
Festival: lady of the lake, guardian panther, c guardian kong, white rabbit, rumplestikin, the hatter, lady locke.
Gargoyles: peñolite
Clash of knights: ludwig, wolfgang, rayne
Circus: faline, bobo, theobald
Others: karnov

It seems like you already have a good roster of challenge heroes here. Of course, these are just my opinions and will also be subject to how many coins/pulls you have available to you!

Based only on your list, I would pull at the upcoming Challenge Festival until you get Black Knight, then stop, and hold your coins until the next event with the bards / circus / villains. There’s a couple of the “A+” heroes from circus that you’re missing, plus, villains are getting a boost. If you manage to get Panther or Rumple, then that’s great! but you’re missing a taunter here (assuming you don’t have either Krampus or Kara of course).

Realistically, you’re probably better off pulling for costumes where they’re featured. (LotL / WR - should be featured together)

2 Likes

Starfall Circus, Slayers and Vliians will go into Challenge Festival II along with brand new Bard heroes.

1 Like

oh really? So I don’t have to bother about pulling in the circus, slayers and Villains.

As taunter heroes I already have ludwig and kara, that’s the reason why in soul exchange I went for LoTL instead of Black Knight. However, I’ll try to get some festival heroes with or without costumes. If the pulls go well, then I will use the other coins gems in gargoyles or clash of knights or maybe in estigia? one of the upcoming events…

2 Likes

Here’s a link for you :slight_smile:

I don’t know that they’re planning on releasing a new currency for it, but it could be a better time!

1 Like

It will run on the same challenge event coins like the other Challenge Festival, and there will be no chance to pull Season 1 heroes in that portal either.

I am planning to use all of my challenge event coins here as I have only 3 heroes in total from these.

2 Likes

I’m planning on using mine in challenge festival II too.

1 Like

same, bigger pool of heroes I don’t have yet :slight_smile:

I think that a lot of people are waiting for CFII. From this portal I have Candy, DAndre and Whacker only, so there are many new heroes that I may get. I’m curious why they added new Bard heroes to it, but didn’t include Gorgoyles. :thinking:

I’d advise you to pull at the upcoming Challenge Festival.

Guardian Panther costume will be a beast.

1 Like

Fixed 20 charactersssss

2 Likes

I already have the normal one +20 and LB :smiley: so yes, panther, black knight, rumple… or any other would be a great addition to my roster.