Where I can use the Convenant coins?

I have finish the Convenant quest and I have no idea where I can use them, maybe somebody light me up? Tks

The covenant portal will come approximately once a month, at a randomized moment. (This time, a week before the quest.)

The next portal is predicted to start on October 15, as per the calendar predictions of @Elioty33 .

That is as of right now. If the October calendar changes, or this information is not correct anymore, feel free to add a post below.

Hope that could help you out some.

I don’t see next Covenant quest in October. Wonder if it’s missed by the staff or if this event won’t be on the monthly basis. @PlayForFun do you have more info about it?

Not Covenant quest; Covenant summon. The quest and summon are not run together (for some whatever reason).

OP of the master thread is always the best place to look for this info

2 Likes

Early November for the next covenant quest as I stated in preliminary October calendar.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding so fast, @Ruskin505 … I was going to answer but you beat me to it.

Yes, the master thread is a good place to look. It usually has snippets from the News & Updates category. Also the (tentative) calendars for the current month, that are well created by many users. Just search “September 2022” for instance and the topic will show as a result. In the thread right now, there are predictions for the next month. I don’t think the October calendar thread is up as of this moment, but I will check right now.

1 Like

Ok, the staff-provided calendar just got posted in the News & Updates category. The user calendars are not up yet. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy your gaming!