Where/how to report offensive player names or alliance names?

Where I can do it? I can just simply press “Report” like in Global Chat as I’ve found these people during Raiding

1 Like

Try to do it through Options / Support / Support

1 Like

Oh, great, my post got flagged :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Those doing all the complaining about everything you’ve stated here are literally the ones doing all the forcing of views, opinions, and beliefs onto others. Kettle pot sorta thing.

@Peewee I don’t think you understood my comment which is why you “liked” it. You’re the one complaining about all of those things while your type is the one trying to undercut people’s rights and attempting to shove your opinions, beliefs, and ways of life down other people’s throats.

2 Likes

Wrong. I flagged a name on this forum that was a ■■■ act.

There was no misunderstanding, no cultural ambiguity. Just a forum user who was stuck when asked to come up with a forum name and opted for the most puerile thing they could come up with.

Im no snowflake and I will defend people’s right to say things that may offend others, but its about context and intent and selecting the right time and place. Provoking thought and debate and challenging status quo or narrow mindedness can be very healthy things.

Being vulgar in games/forums etc played by minors is just poor form.

3 Likes

@Dyna49 I dont think you understood my like which is why you commented on it.