Where/how to report offensive player names or alliance names?

I am not sure where to post this under so this is why it is in general discussion.

Recently I am seeing more and more players that are using offending names (or alliances with offending names).
Is there an easy way to report them?

I know you can report players in chat but this is not the option because I see the names when raiding or in wars.
Examples:
Swearing words in name in l33t names.
WWII references in alliance names.
And so on…

With the censorship as stringent as it is you would be hard pressed to slip anything past it. You can’t even spell what babies call a bowel movement with special characters without it getting the *** treatment.

If the name occurs in game chat, there is the report function there (Report > Select reason).

Outside of game chat, I think you would have to use the game ticket system (be sure to get a screen shot of the offending player name or alliance name.)

Of course…one could always try diplomacy. Briefly join the alliance and ask them for a name change. You’d have to be very diplomatic though. :wink:

I was indeed reffering to outside of chat :slight_smile:
And leaving my alliance to ask somebody to change name will affect my warchest progress, so I rather not do that :wink:

I do not know if staff want these reports in normal game ticket systems. I expect them to have loads of tickets already and do not know if they want to have this reported this way as the que will only increase.

@TylerDirtyn
Thats is why L33T i used to avoid these problems but it is very clear what is ment. In your example swap the o with 0 and still reads perfecly clear.

I reported an alliance with a domestic violence theme via the ingame ticketing system. There may well be loads of tickets but I think horrible names are definitely something that should be reported, long queue or not.

Edit: This was a while back, but I did not try the diplomacy route as I think that SG are better equipped for that :wink:

No if you type p00p in game it blocks it. I promise. We played with it one day. It blocks based on something but changing characters doesn’t work.