WHEN SUDDENLY...! Add the Next Line - A story written by Our Community 📖

Richard, Elena, and Vivica are gathered around a table. “Why do the scenes keep leaving us?” Vivica asks. “Because we’re too boring,” Richard answers. “Is that so?” Elena retorts and…

3 Likes

…as she is saying this, Elena spies Gormek rising from his seat for yet another trip through the buffet. This time however, Li Xiu comes out from the kitchen, “Cut it out you ravenous pig! You go home now! You been here 4 hours!”
Somehow, somewhere, Elena had seen this before…

5 Likes

But it wasn’t Li Xiu’s famous sushi she saw before with which Gormek found himself feasting at the current moment. Elena remembered something from her past, for it was brought to remembrance that awful scene of @JonahTheBard’s feeding of the beautiful Lianna to this terrible monster! The memory of at that day…

7 Likes

…had given her crustaceous perturbation
(otherwise known as shellshock). She now found herself reeling from the sushi counter in dismay.

How could @JonahTheBard have done this terrible deed? (Done? Did? Done did? Darn!) She reached for her thesaurus.

Meanwhile…

12 Likes

Lianna appeared at the counter. Elena stares in disbelief as Lianna says “ @JonahTheBard‘s not around is he?” Elena regains her composure just in time to see…

2 Likes

…Jonah himself stride in, a hush fell over the assembled throng at the very presence of his footsteps, their gaze drawn to his boyish good looks, rapscallion grin and the long scar on his cheek from his duel with the dreaded 15* Sharktopus.
Taking a step forward, Liana laid him out cold with a single right hook and went back to the buffet for dessert…

10 Likes

… But before she could reach the buffet table, Gormek lifted her up!

Lianna shrieked and kicked, but could do nothing as the hungry ogre gobbled her up!

“Noooooooooooooooo!” screamed…

3 Likes

Elena, as she watched her friend get eaten again. “Is nowhere safe for us anymore?” Vivica cried when…

2 Likes

…she recalled this ugly memory involving one of her Holy sisters…

Thankfully, at that moment, Lianna and Renfeld walked through the door having been released from @JonahTheBard’s Level 20 Training Camp not long ago. The new whole Lianna assured Vivica and the rest of her comrades…

2 Likes

That they had been locked, so that no one could ever accidentally be eaten again.

Then Beefy Gormek reached for Lianna, “You are my favorite salad!”

But she whacked him with her bow and …

3 Likes

Then the diector yelled, “Break’s over. Where is everyone? Gormek, you, your next up!”

4 Likes

…“right, this is the romance scene, so put the wig on and flutter your eyelashes, Gormek. Like we practiced but, you know, good. Where’s the my leading man…?”

5 Likes

… “Here I am!” Elkanen stretched his lean muscles. “It’s so amazing, that we’re doing this interspecies romance film. Heavens knows there are still so many phobic anti-inter-species haters out there!”

“Because interspecies love is an abomination!” The door burst open, and in walked…

4 Likes

…Azlar! “Just look how I turned out!! Look at these toe nails!!..” Roared the mighty feline barbarian. But he was interrupted by…

4 Likes

Chochin. “At least you have toenails!”

He floated to the director. “Can I be in this scene?”

The director pointed to a dark corner. “You can be a prop.”

He turned back to set, only to see …

6 Likes

…this:

Cochin was stunned. Never before had he seen a family gathering so lovingly recreated. At least, he thought they were family…why did they float so aimlessly, without volition…

Were they…dead???

Overcome with horror, he…

8 Likes

Floated to the ceiling, only to get knocked down by something. What the–

Where did this Arrow Barrage come from?

And that awful noise, who was laughing?

5 Likes

Berden and Lianna walked in. “Hahahaha! Nobody can survive our multi-arrow attack!”

But a burst of flame erupted, knocking Berden and Lianna down!

It came from…

4 Likes

Azlar. He’d been slowly burning pieces of the set. The rug was smoking, and the sofa was on fire.

This interspecies romance would not happen!

He aimed for the director’s chair, only to be thwarted by …

5 Likes

“Vela!” Azlar sputtered as a wave of water crashed into him.

“You naughty kitty,” she tssked. “My parents were interspecies! One human and one Atlantean…”

“What are you doing, young lady?!”

“Aw mom!” Vela pouted. Everyone turned to see Vela’s mom…

5 Likes