What took you an embarrassingly long time to figure out?

Ha! I knew about the artwork…never noticed the subtitle. lol

Ironic that the 2 responses to my initial post are completely opposite of each other.

Well, to be fair, even way back then competing as f2p required a lot of dedication and know-how that most players just don’t have. These days that dedication is compounded so that even fewer have it. @Homaclese is one of those few.

I was never that dedicated, but I do acknowledge that you can compete if you really want it.

1 Like

Don’t forget @Gimliv and I’m pretty sure @Ruskin505 do well competitively as F2Ps. Yes, you need time and dedication, but if they enjoy it they get it done.

2 Likes

How do you find alchemy lab? Or do you have to have a certain level?

Alchemy Lab is an advanced building you can make once you have Advanced Stronghold level 23. You convert another building into it.

i might have been playing 6 months before i figured out you dont have to watch every hero being fed… sigh
also took me a few days w my first costume to figure out how to “swipe right” to access the costume.

2 Likes

I was initially irritated by the colored chests. Did I really need 150 blue titans!? Luckily it didn’t take long to find the truth… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

If you keep playing you will soooo wish to come back to this point in time when you had to much ham!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I still do most of my map battles with rainbow.
But I am using auto play now which works a lot better wiith rainbow in my opinion.

1 Like

Zagrog, Hero of the month in March 2022 wonn’t dance when Guardian Gazelle fires her special and all heroes dance the dance of spirits. Took me more than 1 year to find out and I paired these two heroes nearly every time I could pair them

2 Likes

Hm… :thinking:
I’ll bite. :grin:

Joining an alliance was less scary than I feared, and helpful in making the game more enjoyable.
(Same can’t necessarily be said of other games…)

1 Like

Sooooooo true!
Twenty characters of :bacon:

I still haven’t figured it out where one can store iron? For now my stash is in the academy making troops but when I need it have to have a good amount of ham to convert the peasants into TC20. So is there a better place for iron?

The meaning of life

1 Like

how to get a good night’s sleep…

6 Likes

You can use a two finger gesture to zoom in on the main screen and make duck hunting so much easier

1 Like

@BinkyMelnik
There are no secrets here. All of this will reveal itself over years. Are you in a training alliance? If not, i suggest you go to one that is linked to a family of alliances - as they are they only ones that have enough members to run it properly. This game reveals itself slowly and it will take years and you still come across new things.

1 Like

Duck hunting… you can also have the building relocation window and it removes the extra stuff on the screen so it’s easier to see/find those ducks.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm this? I always thought that your team fires in the order you see in screen, when you make your defense team, from left to right. It’s the first time I read that in wars and others it fires from right to left.