What’s your highest titan hit? (Version 1.9.6 and forward)

Very nice score @Cheds!

Kick a s s !! :slight_smile:

And that alliance name looks great on you.

Screenshot_20200822-0015101

My stats, long path to walk

1 Like

It does look pretty sexy

2 Likes

Super excited to hit my highest Titan hit 148k. Previous best was 108k.

10* Dark Titan
vs
C.Viv-Mist-Jackal-Joon-Wu Kong + 5 tornadoes and 1 minor mana
Board was good not awesome but Wu came through on most hits :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Today I improved my previous highest titan hit:

137k on a 14* blue titan.

This was surprising since blue was always a weak colour of mine (until I got Almur last month).

3 Likes

Game still trolling me.

Scored over 90k probably 5 times now. That magic 6 figure number still eludes me.

I fully expect my next top score to be 99,999. Just because. I’m sure the RNGods would find it incredibly amusing.

2 Likes

Just topped my personal best a little bit ago:

And oddly enough, not even 24 hours later:

2 dark titans in a row, with 2 good hits :grin:

3 Likes

High score on 11* red.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just did this against a 7* rare… Miki, Tibs, Panther, Khiona, Kage. Scrolls, tornadoes, mana potions and endless combos. Such fun!

8 Likes

That is an awesome hit for sure.

Coincidence that my alliance also currently has an 8* version of that exact same titan? On which I’m sure I won’t get anywhere near your score… just a funny coincidence.

Is the Alpha Gryphon supposed to represent the new year or something?

1 Like

Our alliance had one of these a couple months ago. Funny thing is that if you remove the 32 at the end of your score, then our scores are identical :joy::joy::joy:. Seriously though, that is a very nice hit. I can’t even imagine hitting a titan that hard. Good job @HappyHippo

2 Likes

As far as I know and what has been shared with me, the record single hit on a 5.72M 14* Titan was 294K. That said, I believe this to be the new record for the largest Titan:

2 Likes

Was able to beat my previous highest hit with this team. Wu was on it today :grin:

2 Likes

Finally i beat my personal best…

3 Likes

I know it’s not even double digit star, but I’ve never hit a titan this hard before and pretty stoked!!
Best hit before this was like 71+K

5 Likes

I had a 28 hit combo that brought me a score of 98,860 using my purple team of C. Rigard, Jabber, Seshat, Clarissa & Obakan on a yellow titan.

4 Likes

Joined the 200k club tonight Screenshot_20210311-200432_Empires

5 Likes