What is the worst topic ever

Unfortunately, the police only have a 1.3% chance of arresting the real cuprit.

4 Likes

98.7% chance they’ll arrest Bane instead in a case of mistaken identity.

2 Likes

…Shooting the breeze…when you shoot the breeze…are you 100% accurate or are you missing the breeze every time?

Glass half full/half empty conversation

2 Likes

I am 100% accurate when farting into the wind. Unfortunately sometimes the breeze puts up perfect riposte and I don’t have any charged dispellers. :confused:

3 Likes

NO matter their heroes every reset was worth around 1500 points

Shhhh…. don’t tell people that. I want all of my future war opponents to believe that they can win wars by putting up all 1* defense teams. :grin:

I know. Just staying on topic…

We have one crazed dude on the forum and Imho, should be stopped immediately. It is the same dude opens threads about overpowered classics.

@zephyr1 @Rook have a look here please

2 Likes

Thanks. For future reference, you can summon a mod to the thread in question by tagging them (as you did here). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saddest thread ever is The Ballad of the Noble Heart and The Hungry aka I just fed Liana to that meat bag Gormek 😖 - #45 by JonahTheBard

4 Likes

It rains in the last days with threads worthy of this title, “the worst topic ever”

I see in myself a change of attitude in the last month and for me is “DO NOT ENTER!” topics. I just enjoy follow @Rigs and grab the popcorn :joy:

P.S. He is premium, indeed… He battles, I give likes :rofl:

1 Like

I like with a soon to be 7 year old who frequently declares that it is “the worst day ever” so I get the sentiment. There can be a worst thread ever pretty much any day of the week, over a relatively minor annoyance/setback.

I enjoy some of the angst-y shenanigans, it can be entertaining. I just would like the verbal sparring to stay within the rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

The funny thing is

This is probably one of the better/best topics

I’m out of likes though so couldn’t like anyone’s posts :frowning:

I shall resist the urge to tag petri now otherwise @zephyr1 will like me even less :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank Petri because he just closed the stupidest thread I’ve ever seen on this forum → Theory: Loot Has Been Nerfed to Force Using Alchemy Lab - #52

2 Likes

You aren’t in the race buddy; Quote Star Wars: “There is another…” Simultaneously offensive, loathsome and cringeworthy (not named obviously). I’ve never had an issue with your input.

What? I don’t understand anything of what you’re saying, neither why you replied to this post. Yet again, I don’t really care, so do not try to translate. Please.

About Afie being ugly she is literally the most good-looking character

I’d say Belith if she left her horns at home. Muscular legs are sexy.

EDIT: the worst topic? Raids are rigged in favor of the AI. Has to be the most stupid also.

I am channeling my inner alby to revive this thread in honor of the many “8-7 farming is harder now“ threads. I would bet my house, my wife, and 1 of my dogs that another one was made in the time it took me to type this.

6 Likes

Lol @ this thread, it should be pinned :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile: