What is the difference between titans?

what is the difference between titans 3* end 8*?

1 Like

I could use that sturdy shield the 3* gave you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Assuming this isnt a philosophical “all titans give terrible loot”-post the differance is this

• Number of Titan * form the basis of what loot tier you will get.

• The loot tier decides how many rolls of each type (ingredients/ascension mats) you will get.

• The higher loot tier the higher the chances for ascension materials.

3 Likes

Well higher titans have more health and higher attack and defense.

Also bigger chance to give good loot. That is just it. BIGGER CHANCE. It doesn’t mean that in every kill you will get better loot.

Posting one loot occasion from both is just useless.

1 Like

This is far from a one-time event. I can put a lot of such cases on my own, as there are many other players who can throw screens of similar moments. What should be in theory I know, but what really happens is different. Myths and reality are two different things.

Hi Zaratul! Be aware that the official language on the Forum is English. If you wish to participate in the main sections of the Forum, you will need to translate to English (you can use a website like “Google Translate”).

The Foreign Languages section accepts most languages. Game Support is not guaranteed in this section.

Привет Заратул! Имейте в виду, что официальным языком на Форуме является английский. Если вы хотите участвовать в основных разделах Форума, вам нужно будет перевести на английский язык (вы можете использовать веб-сайт, например «Переводчик Google»).

Раздел «Иностранные языки» принимает большинство языков. Поддержка игр в этом разделе не гарантируется.