What is the best seasonal event for summons

I’m curious to see what you guys think is the best seasonal event for summons. I have no idea what it would be but I have a feeling it’s whatever has the most new heroes but I don’t know.

I would say at the moment Morlovia, not knowing which new heroes we will see at Christmas.

I give the names of IMO usable 5 & 4 star heroes of every event.

Lunar new Year

5* :
Laohu
Xiaotu

4* : -

Two good 5* but very low probabilities.

Valentine‘s Day

5* :
Cupido
Himeros

4* :

Springvale

5* :
Archie
c.Lepus

4* : Lady Woolerton

Beach Party

5*:

Mortimer
Flip
Misty
C.Roc

4* :
Itham

Kalevala

5*:
Ukkonen
C.Kullervo
C.Aino
Louhi

4*:
C.Mielikki

Morlovia

5*:
Edwin
Alucard
Lucinda
Amber
Matilda
M&M
C.Vanda

4*:
C.Frank

Christmas

5*:
Pengi
Tinsel
C.Mother Nord
C. Krampus

4* :

Decide yourself…

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Always the one that´s on… They make sure to introduce new strong heroes every time. By the time the portal comes back all the old stuff is outdated anyways. The times where a hero is still top notch a year later are more or less gone, so forget about the old heroes and go for the new ones.

A few exceptions will always exist of course, but in general that is how I think of seasonal events these days. If I have heroes to upgrade I save my EHTs for next event and if I need a new project I use them.

I would say Morlovia right now is an exception, because the new heroes are not very interesting, the best one in the portal is last years Alucard, with the problem that there currently are no minions in top level defs. So for top players niche heroes like Lucinda are probably more interesting.

Pretty sure for Christmas business E&P will produce some new shiny toys, so I am saving EHT for then.

That is not exactly true, the probabilities to get the one you want is exceptionally high, because there were only 2 heroes. It was by far easier to get Laohu in this portal than it is to get Pengi in the Christmas portal.
The major problem is that for everybody who is not chasing a specific hero, it´s a horrible portal because there are no 3 or 4 star heroes at all. So overall chances of getting anything new (which is what many people care about) are horrible. It´s the perfect whale portal though.

I’d also suggest if there’s a seasonal summon that has a 3* or 4* hero that’s used in events and tournaments (like Buster) then it’s worth pulling until you get that hero.

Probably xmas. Imo. 20char

The probability to get one of those 2 heroes was 0.6! %. Thats 0.3% for any of the two heroes.
In the Morlovia portal its 1.3% for the three featured heroes plus 0.3% for the other heroes. With a chance of 0.43% for one of the featured heroes, all of them new, its even more whale friendly than lunar new year!
Happy gaming

Haha guess that´s what I get for talking without checking facts :wink: I remembered it way better… I thought it was same probability for a 5er, but only 2 instead of 3 featured… I also remember I boycotted it completely, because of the lack of 3 and 4 stars and as a bonus I got Laohu from the solstice portal haha

1 Like