What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Also Holy :poop: :poop: :poop:

Seen a lot better in the past!

2 Likes

I can’t remember when was my last time! (Receiving a 4* mat in it)

Apart of these chests, war chests, 5 titans chests, … chests… all are miserable nowadays, similar to summons (at least for me).

The best source of 4* mats are 14* titans. Expand and strengthen your alliance, there is no other way to get enough 4* mats to ascend 15 + 5* heroes a year than to kill 14* titans.

Hapoy gaming

Yea, I call BS on that. My alliance downs 14* on a regular basis and I get A/B scores all the time yet I haven’t gotten a drop from a titan in weeeeeeks. Elemental chests have been a joke for months now

1 Like

I have quit spending money period on this game because of elemental chests I don’t care about summon results but they are plain horrible but I know they have heard this but if the chest isn’t fixed then I’m gonna quit because I feel really disrespected when I put all that time into a chest to get nothing in return

Elemental chests are a scam today…. Most times farmable 3* ascension items / basic summon tokens show up which are already in game inventory by 1000s…:laughing:

If SG values these ECs, high time it removes the easily farmable items …. & treats these chest as something of value & not hide behind the term - “game economy in danger”…

Mystic vision delivers better rewards within 7-10 days…. The period an EC shows up.

FYI, @Petri … maybe you might do something about this… a sensible EC reward is respect towards player’s effort to fill it & mature engagement in 5th year of this game… Thanks !

5 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_2021-11-15-09-15-24-070_com.smast giantgames.empires.jpg…

no words

I got this in a fire chest last week, not often I get a good chest but it restored some faith for me.image

1 Like

That looks pretty much identical to the ice chest in the raid slot I filled yesterday.

Really disapointed on elemental chests. Can’t remember the last time I got something of value. Yet another dark chest complete joke!!

1 Like

Red chest from today - the 9th in a row without 4* AM… and sadly none of the new fancy tomes.

They clearly reduced the drop rate of 4* AMs from the elemental chests. I didn’t get 4 AM nine or ten times in a row. When I started playing this game about 2.5 years ago, I was very happy when this box appeared. Now I don’t have any expectations. How about changing their names into just emblem chests? I used to buy 4 AMs, now I stopped buying them. They may think that the reduction of drop rate of 4* AMs will make players spend more. Clearly not for me. No expectation, no disappointment and no spend. That’s me.

3 Likes

Got a tabard today from an ice elemental chest! None of the fancy new tomes or trainer troops, but I don’t know the last time I saw a 4* AM in these… I get them more often from mystic visions haha.

I did get the 3 silver tokens, I would hoped at least 1 troop token sheesh.

1 Like

Yellow chest this morning. It’s now 11th in a row without 4* AM. Anybody else this unlucky??

I didn’t track prior to 2021, but my first 10 all were empty.
My tracking says there is a 30% chance. So 11 straight is still higher than any HOTM summon.

Not sure if it is luck, but rewards across ALL tiers and events in the game seems to have taken a nose dive. The odds of getting 100 emblems in Goblin Balloon is very slim now or example. I would not have said anything but I can say now that I’ve seen my results in the last 60 to 90 days have been lackluster.

2 Likes

When did loot change? This thread is almost four years old. I’m always confused when these things change.

I’ve never gotten 100 emblems from GB.

We know they have changed loot in the game over the years. My thought is they “bumped” emblems for a period of time after the community complained, and now they’ve “readjusted” said bump and people are noticing.

I track all of the Elem Chests in a spreadsheet. Tracing back a year (roughly), I’ve had 43 elemental chests and only 3 of them had a 4* AM: 13Feb2021 (Holy chest; Tome); 17 garbage loot chests followed, then 18th chest had a 4* AM, 20Jul2021 (Nature chest; Tonic); 10 garbage loot chests followed, then 11th chest had a 4* AM, 20Oct2021 (Fire chest; Rings).

Atm I am on a streak of 10 garbage loot chests in a row, with latest opened 19Jan2022.

5 Likes

“Know” seems subjective.

Here’s 3 years of tracking by @jinbatsu. 2019 and 2020 have quite a lot of 10 emblem chests. But I don’t see anything lower than 30 in 2021.

In 2021 there were 8 straight chests without a four star mat. In 2019 18 straight chests came and went witout a 4 star mat.

This is one person’s tracking. But based on those two metrics, it seems like elemental loot has only been buffed sometime between 2019 and 2021.

1 Like