What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Yes, everything is watered down. SG has a pretty-determined rate for ascension mats and emblems. Right now it appears to be planned to take 1 year level all emblems to 20 ( if you take advantage of all opportunities paid or not) so if you increase places to get emblems like MV, PoV, Challenge Events etc, the drop rate in other place will be less like in Elemental or War chests) they came up with their rate based on what they believe is best for the game AND for the bottom line…so…if there are opportunities for emblems in S III then the emblem drop rate somewhere else will be reduced too

1 Like

Yea I looked down at it and I received them!
Thanks!

Not true. I have been tracking hundred of elemental chests since September, and in January no changes were observed (in fact over a hundred elemental chests the % of 4* mats was even a little higher but nor significantly though).
You can look at the data in the elemental project. All continues as always so far.
You probably are just having a bad streak. My claims are based on a lot of data from several players, I also have had bad streaks and that is why I actually started that project, to get the real drop percentages (or a way better estimate)

Hi guys, please everybody that is interested in knowing the probabilities of elemental chests loots do not forget to participate in the Elemental project!
Elemental project The google form was just updated to be prepared for the version 28 that is coming soon.

For every 1 good elemental chest, I seem to get about 2 or 3 bad ones. Here’s the latest.

Of course right after writing this I got 50 emblems in elemental…thank you SG Spyware!

2 Likes

In answer to the topic, it appears I just landed it:

6 Likes

Guys do not forget to put them in the elemental project!

How is your luck so far? Theres another thread with a theory that people who spend less have better luck

Ohh… response to a post made some times ago.

Elemental Chests for me have had their shares of goods and bad days for me recently. I don’t really keep track of what I get, but out of any of the recent ones I had, I have found if I do get Ascension Materials (e.g. the non-farmable ones), they’ve mostly been 3* variety, Tokens-wise, I started to see a bit more Troop Tokens mixed in to 2 other Silvers (only found 1 instance of EHT in the last 10 chests, if memory serves me correctly), but i’ve come to grips that I am probably going to see mostly Silver x 3 in the Elemental Chests I get.

I am still F2P, I don’t think I have read that thread about whether if people who spend less/none are going to get better drops. Hasn’t happened to me yet. But maybe by playing for free, their “lessened” chance of getting something good will make their good loot drops seem more “valuable” than those that do spend (and get something similar in return).

So much emotion for the chest and the result was that. I keep going from bad to worse with elemental chests.
Green chest. The first reward in sight.

1 Like

Haven’t really kept up with the thread so what’s the short version? Is it that they were nerfed just once and that was late 2018/early 2019 and have been mostly crappy ever since, right?

Nah, just conspiratorial stuff really

1 Like

I am a no life for over a year and yes, in my opinion it was hardly nerfed. Not only elemental chests but all the things providing materials. Maybe I am just unbelievably unlucky but today I found 1st 4* ascension material after 2.5 months period. It was in the elemental chest. I usually get A or A+ on 9-10* titans, open 2 monster and 2 raid chests per day speeding up the process with diamonds, watch 3 MV a day and what I get? Big nothing. My alliance friends laugh hard when I send them screenshots with titan rewards. Just imagine, you play 3-4 hours a day or more and you wait for about 2.5 months to get FIRST 4* AM. In my opinion it would be frustrating. But lets get back to elemental chests. As I said at the beginning, in my opinion they are nerfed like everything else. All my elemental chests this year were garbage except the one I opened today. But still i am waiting for the first EHT or ETT in elemental chest 2020 and it should tell you how good they are :slight_smile: We need to buyyyyy and spend moneyyyy.

1 Like

Well for me in the beginning they were amazing with a 4* in about every third chest. Had two chests with two 4* in them with screenshots to prove it. But super crappy for close to a year. Maybe random but if they were nerfed it wasn’t this January, it was way before.

For me every other way to get a 4* ascension material has been superior to elemental chests. I will head on over to the loot thread to list the ones I’ve gotten this year.

Orpheus the game doesn’t want you hahaha … good luck next time

Yes, it’s very cool!

1 Like

My elemental chests haven’t been great either for quiet some time. Here is the loot from a holy one I had today :

I started tracking my elemental chests from Jan end onwards. I feel it’s not as bad as we think it is. Till now, I have tracked 11 chests, from which I got 4x 4* AMs and 14x 3* AMs (unfarmable) which I think is a reasonable rate. :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: Of course this is a very small sample size. So, I will continue to track it more.

3 Likes

@ThePirateKing my friend you always create the most wonderful spreadsheets for tracking. I love this! Do you mind sending me a copy.

2 Likes