Welcome our new moderators @DaveCozy & @littleKAF!

WooHoo, about time you all got yourself some more help! Can’t even imagine how all these wonderful volunteering MODS can get everything handled fast as you already can, great to get more help.

Congrats to DC and KAF (even though @littleKAF is in some half rate, goofy, tom-foolery of an Alliance!)

Best of luck gents!
-WoofWoof

8 Likes

Congrats @Davecozy and @littlekaf !!
Thank you for stepping up to the plate, and helping our community thrive.
We are all grateful for your help and assistance.
I promise to wait at least a week before I start creating problems for you…:kissing_heart::grin:

12 Likes

Congrats! Did you get your tshirts?

6 Likes

4666d77c60d4b64fa6f8f93f03d3a8e9

@littleKAF got the wrong size

17 Likes

Congrats you two, and thank you for your service, I’ll try my best to not be a headache. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Whatever do you mean? That’s tailored just right!

9 Likes

Congratulation @littleKAF and @DaveCozy, let the relentless tagging and notifications commence

8 Likes

I would have never guessed that roughly 2 years ago now, installing a puzzle RPG game would become a big part of my gaming social activities.

Thank you Petri and everyone else in the staff for having KAF and I on board. I look forward to helping out in this wonderful community :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Congrats on the level ups, @DaveCozy and @littleKAF!

9 Likes

The SGG staff and forum moderators have the Paladin Class Emblem, I wonder if they are +20?

9 Likes

Congrats to you both! :beers::hotdog::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Congrats @littleKAF and @DaveCozy!!!
2 of the many opinions I really respect, and actively seek out. Glad this decision was made!!!

10 Likes

:+1: Gratz you 2 and who said brown nosing dont work,right @littleKAF :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Who said that Grey color shirts didn’t make you look fat might reconsider that…

10 Likes

Congrats @DaveCozy and @littleKAF.

7 Likes

Congratulations and welcome as our new moderators!

7 Likes

Congratulations @DaveCozy and @littleKAF
Woooohoooo!

6 Likes

My prediction is correct @littleKAF

Congratz @littleKAF & @DaveCozy

7 Likes

Yay!! Congrats!

20balloons

6 Likes

Welcome and thanks in advance we appreciate all the help we can get. I love this game.

6 Likes