Welcome our new moderators @DaveCozy & @littleKAF!

Congrats guys! Staff has chosen wisely :+1:

6 Likes

Congrats to @littleKAF and @DaveCozy, I’m excited to finally have you on board!

And you two go perfectly together, like a :cow: and :poop:! :wink:

17 Likes

Gratz @DaveCozy!! @littleKAF!! :tongue:

6 Likes

which ones which !! :P:P

5 Likes

Look at their avatars :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulations, both of you! Based on my interactions with you and/or your posts I have read, I am sure you will do a great job!

6 Likes

Congrats to the both of you!

5 Likes

Well, my initials are KAF. So we’re my sisters before marriage. So I always had a liking to cows. Coincidentally enough, my brother has the initials BS (we’ll forget that last name on that one :smiling_face:).

6 Likes

Am I allowed to flag still? :thinking:

7 Likes

By their powers combined! Out comes… Captain Planet! (Sigh, I know that was a corny toad of a reference).

Congrats @littleKAF and @DaveCozy on your new roles… I have been a moderator for another game’s board in a life long ago, it is no easy job having to play the game, and maintain civility among players old and new, and that was a game that spans a total of 8 installments (each with their own little expansion packs). Being moderators also comes with the perceived notions that you are wearing the “you gotta know your game more than the average player” hat. At least that was the culture of the board that I moderated in (otherwise, how can you moderate a subject that you aren’t familiar with)? But I digress.

I am sure @zephyr1 is shouting a small hip hip horray with a fist pump and say… “Finally, I don’t have to be the only one tha responds to the Duplicate @zephyr1 please merge? messages”
@Rook strokes her meow whiskers and purrs “yay more cutting knives for us.”
@Coppersky - Hope we could see your presence again.
@Garanwyn, hope to see your health improves so you can rejoin the Moderator Corp.

With growing contents and player base, there will be need for greater input and I think SGG have chosen their moderators well. Old and new.

14 Likes

Yes, and you can then handle the flag too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Moderators are Jury AND Judge! such power…

Congrats @littleKAF and @DaveCozy!

6 Likes

wait wait, let @DaveCozy do it he has leader title !!! judge and jury …

Edit: Ahhh these mods are sneaky, he’s changed title now :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations? @littleKAF & @DaveCozy!!! Don’t forget to sleep! Thank you for volunteering! :bouquet::bouquet:

7 Likes

3dl2bx

Congratulations @DaveCozy and @littleKAF

I hope you really enjoy being part of the team, you are fantastic candidates.

Look after yourselves and each other :relaxed:

19 Likes

Congratulations to both of you! You are welcomed additions.

Hopefully you’ll find our newly-found “regular” instructions will help to keep your time-management issues under control.

8 Likes

Many congratulations to @DaveCozy and @littleKAF - two very brave souls. The very best of wishes for your future endeavours here.

7 Likes

Wahoo more CELEBRATIONS! :cake: at last Zephyr1 & Rook’s load becomes lighter - a burden shared, is a burden halved.

Congratulations @littleKAF no longer a pseudo-mod in the counting thread, but an official mod throughout the forum - well deserved. :partying_face:. (yes @TGW, you were right and I was wrong :woman_facepalming:).
Also, congratulations @DaveCozy, I’ve read many of your insightful posts.

I wonder what the flag response time is now? :thinking: No, I’m not going to go flag crazy… Maybe :crazy_face:.

11 Likes

Congratulations @littleKAF and @DaveCozy.

Hope no one causes mischief here on the forum :yum:

5 Likes

Congrats to both of you, @littleKAF and @DaveCozy

6 Likes