Weighting tile rolling based on players hero color selection is making the game unfun

Please let it be truly random. It is very noticeable that depending stacking a color with heroes changes the randomness of the tiles. You can stack the same color heroes from (2-5) and the pattern is the same. The start of the round it seems to set dice weights, almost like craps table dice rolling. Meaning if the number 7 is assigned to Green the game will roll 2 numbers and sum them. 7 is statistically the most common number. So, when 2 green heroes are selected it seems the game will make sure that most of the time Green is not assigned to the number 7. You see this because it is either an extremely often coincidence you can switch every round to a different color and you see, “in general”, the same behavior in that the same color tiles that are stacked come up far less than any other color. Yes, there is a much lower percentage where you get a ton of the same color tiles. This happens if you get lucky and Green gets assigned to the number 7 by a lower percentage shot. But, it does not seem to be nearly the 50/50 split that a truly random coin toss should produce. I like that this is an RNG game but it should be truly RNG IMHO. This is a sudo RNG because the game is looking at my hand of cards before the dealer sets the rules of the round.

This is just my opinion and I am betting it could be proven right or wrong if the game allowed logging. But, it doesn’t. Good day.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stones’ colour distribution is NOT random in raids