🏅 Weekly Raid Tournaments – Post-Launch Feedback – Unfair Matches [dev response on post 476] and Scoring? Appropriate Difficulty? Loot Tiers? See thread for more topics

This is absolutely true, and which sorts of heroes become strongest for each Tournament will vary depending on the Special Rule for each tournament, along with which elements and hero/troop rarities are allowed.

1 Like

For everyone thats it interested i already created a new post under #ideas-feature-requests ,with a system that in my opinion will give to everyone fair chances ,so if u have some time and like it vote it so the devs will take a look on it, im not a native english speaker so sorry if its a lil bit messy but hope that my idea is clear …Everyone will face 5 teams that will be same for everyone Automated Bots during first day .Each of the bots that will be faced will have different power starting low and than increasing till the 5th 1 that will be the strongest,based on the points u will get there everyone will be separated on different Arenas after that will be other 3 days of fighting against real players … Here is the link New Raid Tournament More Fair& Fun System

I had 2 ‘tough’ matches today, but sadly, the teams I beat didn’t even have a single maxed 4*… Still, I thought to myself that soon, very soon, I’ll be facing fully maxed and emblemed teams tomorrow…

Guess not… I have a team with 3 maxed 3*s and a couple 3/60 4s lined up for tomorrow. Feel like such a bully…:disappointed:

Please SGG, give my loot rewards to the folks I vanquished… Hopefully it’ll help build better competition…:confounded:

1 Like

I think it’s a little soon to start making suggestions on a feature that is not even working properly yet.

3 Likes

They will go down tommorow if the opponents become harder.

I have flashbacks with AW, when I see this new feature. I understand that is hard to test in beta due the lack of players. But, hey, make your beta environment bigger. A lot of players make request and complain about receiving no answer from you. I hope we don’t have to play a broken feature like we did with unfair wars for more than 6 months. Don’t you think is a little bit embarrassing, at least for a game that is present in top 10 grossing in playstore?

I believe compensation for this broken system is a must. I am not suggesting anything major… The idea of everyone getting 1% tier loot mentioned above is good. But not only is the system broken as SG already admitted, but a war was cancelled, delaying rewards from a war chest and losing the rewards from a war. So some minor compensation in my mind is a must.

Oh, come on. That was funny.

5 Likes

Part of the reason for the big gaps is that some defenses are now earning 900 points a day whereas the strong ones that haven’t been attacked only earn 500. If someone entered a weaker than their max team it is now nearly impossible to overtake them, if their defense isn’t attacked again (+900 points tomorrow). While some of the current top ten seem to be weak, there are others with string defenses, so very unlikely to be caught.

Having like many win 15 out of 15, without currently ranking in top 10%, due to the lotto of the system it is now impossible even with a perfect attack record to get into top 1%. Certainly not helped by my last 2 attacks scoring 207 and 215 points.

This should be treated as a test and everyone who wins all battles should be given the top reward category.

1 Like

But don’t forget the unfortunate souls who may have been attacked once in day 1 with a decent defense and lost that 1 battle and never get attacked again. They can’t redeem that 1 loss and are stuck at 200 points for defense

True. So after using and winning all attacks, not in top defense and likely to fall further as others use their flags. Defense unlikely to be hit unless event runs for another month, based on average defense hit so far. It’s a very good concept having this type of event, scoring and matching need a complete rethink

Totally agree with that ,still something thats not working can always be improved ,i hope im wrong but this system will always be unfair in my opinion…think the system is too much based on the defences raither than in attacks ,i would love a system thats more based on the attacks raither than in defences tho …

Only some people r getting good targets that give a lot of points ,same i was attacking and on the same time 1 of my teamates was huting too ,he got 5 targets with 350 points and i got 5 targets max 250 points so he gained 500 more points than me just in 5 targets …

Having too small pool in beta - test best you can, rest of finetuning and optimizing will be done based on experiences / feedback from production. It’s a game for fook sake, not a banking/financial IT environment…

Screenshot%20at%20Mar%2030%2015-29-45

1 Like

If I read this thread correctly, I’m one of the chiller ones (responding to the meme)

As to your statement, I completely agree that they can fine tune some things while the feature is live. But since matchmaking is basically deciding how many points you get, it’s pretty broken and needs a little more than ‘finetuning’.

4 Likes

15th victory gave 203 points from 2.3K opponent. I had expected to get harder opponents.

1793 opponent gave 300 points
2989 opponent gave 274 points

1 Like

I set Up a Great Defence Team and a Great Offence Team. I Won my First 15 fights. I have 5130 Pointe, 800 less than the leader. I dropped of the best 10 Percent, and my Defence Team was Not yet Attacked. The tournament is fun.However, just for the Bad Luck of getting easy Opponents I loose my Chance of getting an appropriate reward.

There are two more days to regain your spot. Patience, grasshopper.

1 Like

Didnt mean to be offensive nor wasn’t actually pointing that reply to you specificly even initially replied to you post.
Just saying, devs are working on it, which is good. and ye, i feel like loser too as won all fights but still not even close to top player scores in tournament.
Cheers,
//Strooper :wink:

1 Like

Suggestion : rename it the Weekly Raid Raffle.

Has a nice ring to it. “Join now for a chance to win amazing prizes! You may be one of the lucky ones!!”

4 Likes