We are Rebel Ronins - Want to form an alliance?

I’m from a small alliance looking for another small alliance to merge with us. Everyone is active regularly, we like people to hit the titan every time they log in. And war is optional, but using all the war flags is expected if you’re opted into wars.
We do understand everyone has a life and that obviously comes first. We’re a chill, relaxed fun group. You won’t get kicked for occasionally missing a titan.
We broke away from our larger alliance we were in, because we are active players and most of our old alliance was not. So, we decided to from an alliance with the active members. But, having a small alliance is difficult, especially trying to fight titans. New members are always welcomed :slight_smile:
Oh, and everyone that’s active quickly gets promoted to co-captain
The alliance name is (Rebel Ronins) and my line ID is jenny_lynne if you guys have any questions. :slight_smile:
Currently our member range from level 19 to 62.

2 Likes

Hi @Marsali we may be interested in joining up. Not sure if I found the correct alliance on game. You guys are 6 players?

I am in De Raptors. We have a range of abilities and think we could maybe make things work. I am stealing time when I should be working my Line ID is kiltedexile. Will message you when on break.

Hey hey

We are sitting at 21 people in our alliance “House of Mayhem”

Shoot me a message Jenny.

We are looking to fill our alliance, it seems that we share the same philosophy, let us know if you are interested.

We’re looking for people to merge with our alliance at this time. :slight_smile:

You Can merge with Epic Embers, Group name in Line is Epic Embers

Hey there! I am the Leader of Rockets Red Glare. If you are open to merging with us we would love to have you. We are currently at 18 members. We have a lot of fun and ZERO drama. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. Folks stop in to try us out and end up finding a home with us. We are fighting 9-11 Star Titans. We do not use Line or Discord. We are “real life first” but are all very dedicated. We are very active in sharing gained and learned knowledge while helping each other grow. Check us out! Fight a Titan of two and stick around for War. We have a great time. Just use all 6 Flags for War beat down Titans and try your best! Would you be open to merging with us?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.